Game Week > UConn @ ECU (11/17/18 @ 7p on CBSSN) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Game Week > UConn @ ECU (11/17/18 @ 7p on CBSSN)

Reaction Score
Not sure if being on scout means anything, but is it a great judgment on seeing who has been on scout team player of the week more than once?

Since it was decided he was going to red-shirt the year anyways, it’s a good thingIMO.

Reaction Score
His point seemed to be that 5 out of the 6 away games have been 7p or later (@ Syracuse was @ 4p). Someone (?Putterman?) asked the question again today and he answered the same way he has answered each time it comes up. Too late to walk back previous weeks commentary.
If he keeps up the current free fall, he’ll be begging players’ families and friends to post video clips on YouTube to cover UConn football. Talk about looking a gift horse in the mouth. Take the exposure, be a big boy and start performing. RE is really starting to look like a real loser.

C

Chief00

If he keeps up the current free fall, he’ll be begging players’ families and friends to post video clips on YouTube to cover UConn football. Talk about looking a gift horse in the mouth. Take the exposure, be a big boy and start performing. RE is really starting to look like a real loser.

Indeed, if the AAC did not have those 7pm games imagine how small the next TV contract would be? Stop complaining, especially since I guarantee you this is projecting his favored game time (always been noon) on 20 year college kids, who actually prefer the later times!
Another indication today’s game has passed Randy by, especially when you don’t do the old school stuff like tackle fundamentally anyways.

Reaction Score

>>When UConn plays at East Carolina on Saturday (7 p.m., CBS Sports Network), junior offensive tackle Matt Peart is slated to make his 35th consecutive start, which is something only nine Huskies have accomplished since UConn became a full-fledged Football Bowl Subdivision member in 2002.<<

>>Dating back to 1978, UConn had never posted four straight games with at least 250 rushing yards until accomplishing the feat in the last four contests. The 1,192 rushing yards against South Florida, UMass, Tulsa and SMU marks the sixth time in the last 40 years that UConn has rushed for at least 1,000 yards in a span of four games, and topped the previous best four-game total set against Hofstra, Temple, Virginia and Baylor in 2008. The total is also more than the Huskies managed in 12 games in both the 2012 and ’13 campaigns.<<

Reaction Score
At Tie-Breakers in Greenville right now. Great sports bar having a great time. I'm in my blue throwback huskies hoodie had it since HCRE1.0!!!!! Come and find me to have a couple of beers, laughs, and watch some CFB. Could be fun.

Reaction Score
What she said...

024.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek