Game Week - UConn @ #20 Boise State (Saturday Night 9/8/18 @ 10:15p ET on ESPNU) | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Game Week - UConn @ #20 Boise State (Saturday Night 9/8/18 @ 10:15p ET on ESPNU)

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
I propose for the game thread we all effort to incorporate as much Napoleon Dynamite as possible.

latest
You can say that again, Napoleon.
vote-for-randy.jpg

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
damn rough schedule to start the season for you boys

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

Love the white helmet. Hate the white pants with white jersey (and blue pants with blue jersey).

It just dawned on me how late this game is. Guess my DVR needs to be set.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Well, I'm two for two this year.

Labor Day weekend and starting a new job has me off kilter all week. Wasn't until about an hour ago I realized game isn't tonight.

Reaction Score
I wonder if this will be the last time UConn will be in the Mountain Time Zone...I'd love to see more games with BSU...

Reaction Score
Love the white helmet. Hate the white pants with white jersey (and blue pants with blue jersey).

It just dawned on me how late this game is. Guess my DVR needs to be set.

Too much of one color is an awful look. Sort of like a blue rug.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
This is painful to read. I guess the BSU fans have every right to believe this, but good gracious, I hope they’re wrong. On the positive side, if the team has already put this one in the win column maybe we can hang in for a bit. You gotta believe, right?

Any way, here’s the article...you have to go below the ads for the fan predictions.

Predict the score: Boise State vs. UConn

Last edited:

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
I wonder if this will be the last time UConn will be in the Mountain Time Zone...I'd love to see more games with BSU...
I remember that they played here in BDs third game as coach. I remember two things: having hope and he hadn’t broken out the red pants yet. By the way, I’m still up because I’m adjusting to Mountain time.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Week 2, Block C #2. Does the blue wolf make an appearance at all this year?

The blue wolf should leave with Suzy and be permanently retired. Let Westbury HS in SW Houston have it all to themselves. They've blatantly ripped it off. Or maybe we ripped it off from them? ;)

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
I remember that they played here in BDs third game as coach. I remember two things: having hope and he hadn’t broken out the red pants yet. By the way, I’m still up because I’m adjusting to Mountain time.
I remember the 2 qb thing, Deshon Foxx and Geremy Davis making me believe we'd take that one. If I remember right, turnover(s?) hurt us and sealed the deal.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom