Game Week 2022 - UConn @ Ball State Cardinals (Saturday 10/15/22 @ 2p on ESPN3) | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Game Week 2022 - UConn @ Ball State Cardinals (Saturday 10/15/22 @ 2p on ESPN3)

Reaction Score

I think Charlton deserves some of the blame too. I don’t understand why he tries to get fancy during crucial moments and when we’re up. When those fancy plays don’t work, then he goes super conservative with some questionable calls. You have burns at your disposal, use him to run the ball down their throats and wear out the defense. Us not having Ross, Marion, and Nigel hurts. I’m not convinced Flynn should be starting out there, he gets no separation and is not a deep threat. We should try out the kid from Texas more, wasnt he supposed to be a deep threat receiver?

Reaction Score
How flagrant can an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty be when you didn’t come near touching anyone and just mouthed off?
Agree 110% ..... "Your honor the crew nollied a violent helmet to helmet hit in this game. How is it a verbal F-bomb or yo mamma draw a jail sentence?

Reaction Score
How flagrant can an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty be when you didn’t come near touching anyone and just mouthed off? Not to excuse him for doing so, but sticks and stones ….
The speculation on the chat was that he may have spit on the other player. Obviously, this was not confirmed.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom