GAME WATCH roll call | The Boneyard

GAME WATCH roll call

Status
Not open for further replies.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Not everyone has AXS tv, join us if you can.

Reaction Score
Sounds good Gem but this is not a good night for me (or anyone) to travel too far and have a few. Yeah I know I can have a few diet cokes but no I won't. LOL

And it's the biggest amateur night of the year with all the college kids meeting up at their local establishments as they head home for the break. Good idea for sure but it's 60 minutes for me of trouble and dodging DUI stops. I'm staying put. But we do need to try to make it happen sometime for sure.

Reaction Score
nice... my wife and baby will be at the in-laws- may try to meet up with everyone! and excellent point, mau; not a great night to be messing around on the roads.

GemParty

Reaction Score
Sounds good Gem but this is not a good night for me (or anyone) to travel too far and have a few. Yeah I know I can have a few diet cokes but no I won't. LOL

And it's the biggest amateur night of the year with all the college kids meeting up at their local establishments as they head home for the break. Good idea for sure but it's 60 minutes for me of trouble and dodging DUI stops. I'm staying put. But we do need to try to make it happen sometime for sure.
Totally understandable Mau. You gotta live close & have your wits about you that night.

In my mid 40's, gone are my days of feeling bad on a big eating celebration day. I like food too much.

I don't have AXS tv, so this is an option for some. Just need to get an idea of how many are committed to participate on this tricky/odd night.

It may work for some.

GemParty

Reaction Score
With a good count, we can ask for a reserved area of tables, on what's a busy bar night. Let's see what the support level is.

Reaction Score
won't be around for this watch party due to holiday commitments but definitely interested in attending and organizing more in the future!

GemParty

Reaction Score
won't be around for this watch party due to holiday commitments but definitely interested in attending and organizing more in the future!
Please post to remind us when the soccer ones are happening!

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
mauconnfan said:
Sounds good Gem but this is not a good night for me (or anyone) to travel too far and have a few. Yeah I know I can have a few diet cokes but no I won't. LOL And it's the biggest amateur night of the year with all the college kids meeting up at their local establishments as they head home for the break. Good idea for sure but it's 60 minutes for me of trouble and dodging DUI stops. I'm staying put. But we do need to try to make it happen sometime for sure.

You ain't kidding. Over the years thanksgiving eve has turned into the busiest live music night of the year, and I can't tell you how many stops and checkpoints I've been through over the past decade on my way home from gigs that night. Amateur night indeed, well put.

GemParty

Reaction Score

Who designs all the great AO logos?Love the tip of the cap to the Whalers, in yours. Many look similar style wise but really cool!

Do you guys sell car magnets or decals yet Tom?

Reaction Score
Who designs all the great AO logos?Love the tip of the cap to the Whalers, in yours. Many look similar style wise but really cool!

Do you guys sell car magnets or decals yet Tom?

Each chapter designs their own logo! My VP and I designed Hartford's, we also love the tip to the Whalers and the state flag as well.

Magnets and decals are on the way!

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score

This is sound reasoning of an alcoholic.... and my thoughts exactly.

Would love to join but I'd rather find a stream online.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Wednesday Nov 25, 2015
UConn/Michigan
Battle for Atlantis game 1.

8:30 meet up. Tip time 9:30

Sliders Bar & Grill- Berlin, CT

Join us before the holiday!

Gemparty/Mike +3 Fans
I'll be a game time decision, but it's nice and close for me so I'll keep it in mind!

Reaction Score
This is sound reasoning of an alcoholic.... and my thoughts exactly.

Would love to join but I'd rather find a stream online.

Hey WTF I am not an alcoholic 916, I am a binge drinker. An apology can be directed at any time you are ready! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom