Game vs. Wagner subject to blackout on espn3 | The Boneyard

Game vs. Wagner subject to blackout on espn3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
If it's blacked out in Connecticut, I'm gonna be really pissed.

Reaction Score
when you go to the espn3 listing for the games you can click on the blackout link and it pops up with a map of where the game is blacked out. It's blacked out in all of Connecticut, new york city and a few surrounding suburbs, northern new jersey and the eastern tip of Louisiana.

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
Is it broadcast on ESPN Fullcourt? Apparently Dish Network doesn't offer SNY on any package.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
I hate Dish Network beyond words. I had Comcast and then decided to go for satellite when SNY took over the Mets and UConn. I wanted Direct TV but they told me they couldn't put up a dish where I live so Dish Network was my only option. Two months later they dropped SNY, so now I can't get the game on TV or even watch the ESPN 3 feed as it's blacked out.

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
I hate Dish Network beyond words. I had Comcast and then decided to go for satellite when SNY took over the Mets and UConn. I wanted Direct TV but they told me they couldn't put up a dish where I live so Dish Network was my only option. Two months later they dropped SNY, so now I can't get the game on TV or even watch the ESPN 3 feed as it's blacked out.
You and I are in the same boat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul