Game thread? | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Game thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
LOL at the WR blocking downfield before the reception

Don't worry they will call a terrible penalty against us soon.

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
Or take the delay of game penalty.
Even that would have been fine, but the call just creates panic, rather than just take the points. What are you hoping to acheive if you arent going to fake it?

Reaction Score
I'm at work and following the game on ESPN Gamecast. Can someone explain what just happened on that field goal for me?

Tommyboy

Reaction Score
Announcer just said we need a win to keep our championship hopes alive. They allow crack in the broadcast booth?

That made me chuckle when he said it earlier too.

Reaction Score
Even that would have been fine, but the call just creates panic, rather than just take the points. What are you hoping to acheive if you arent going to fake it?
There is zero to be gained by faking a play to set up a FG. Dumbest thing I've ever seen.

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
I'm at work and following the game on ESPN Gamecast. Can someone explain what just happened on that field goal for me?

Diaco is going to kick a FG, but he wants to trick UCF by starting with qb under centerr and then moving to the fg formation. We scramble around to get the kick off at the end of the play clock and miss a 30 yard gimme fg.

Reaction Score

Lined up to go for a fake, then scrambled to get in FG position and hiked it with almost no time on clock. Almost blocked and hit upright.

Tommyboy

Reaction Score
Our defensive backs never see the ball. Even when they are facing it.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Damn! Good coverage though...

Reaction Score
its too painful for any of us to relive
They started in a play formation with the kicker in the slot. Then they scrambled back into punt formation with the play clock running and rushed the FG and missed. I have to say I think that is the dumbest play I've ever seen in 40 years of playing and watching.

Reaction Score
Diaco is going to kick a FG, but he wants to trick UCF by starting with qb under centerr and then moving to the fg formation. We scramble around to get the kick off at the end of the play clock and miss a 30 yard gimme fg.

Lined up to go for a fake, then scrambled to get in FG position and hiked it with almost no time on clock. Almost blocked and hit upright.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score

Trust me, you're better off not knowing. I'm not sure I could describe it because I don't trust my own eyes anymore watching this circus sideshow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom