Game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Every fan AND the band should walk out on this god damn show right now

Reaction Score
Wtf is up with tackling in the second half? This is ridiculous. And another fumble as I type Lol

Reaction Score
Apparently it does matter who the player is, they all can't hold on to it. This is a very, very bad football team.

Reaction Score
You know at least going into a total shell and running the ball almost exclusively limits your turnover. Oh wait..... This offensive coordinator makes Deleone look like Mouse Davis.

Reaction Score
No head coach, there playing away from Texas, and they have zero wins, but they're out playing us. Typical UConn

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Its kind of like in baseball when you have a hitter approaching a record and you don't want to be that pitcher that gives up the record

SMU hasn't won a game in 365 days.....we're going to be that pitcher

If Tracy Stallard was online, he'd have given you a like.

Reaction Score
you guys every single one of you(ranting). Just walk off the damn field and let SMU get a TD because we won't notice the difference if your on the field.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
The announcers are giddy.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
I'd like to hear from Warde. Don't want to hear a friggen peep out of Bob.

Reaction Score
Six minutes away from proving we are the worst team in college football.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Knee down

Edit: nope. Was wrong.

Reaction Score
Bad weather conditions dooming a bad football team today folks...fumbles, horrible tackling....i still hope we can pull this out but we reslly don't deserve to win today...i feel for all the players on this squad. They underwent a complete overhaul, undermanned and coaches are simply doing an evaluation job this year. They could care less if we win this game or not.
One things for sure, this situation won't fly next season. None of this evaluating bulls@&t during the season while forfeiting regular season wins.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Bad weather conditions dooming a bad football team today folks...fumbles, horrible tackling....i still hope we can pull this out but we reslly don't deserve to win today...i feel for all the players on this squad. They underwent a complete overhaul, undermanned and coaches are simply doing an evaluation job this year. They could care less if we win this game or not.
One things for sure, this situation won't fly next season. None of this evaluating bulls@&t during the season while forfeiting regular season wins.

If we only played in northern climate, we would be able to play in poor weather.

Reaction Score
If clearing house means the staff I agree thisis a God awful situation clean house starting with the staff. With the exception of Foley are any of the assistants older than 25 it doesn't look that way Bd is not a head coach dcof the year must have had great great playersWarde needs to make a statement today clean house or you will have no one in the stands next year.......or go the UAB route if you don't want to invest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom