Game thread? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Game thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
After that redzone performance by Johnny Mac...I wouldn't be surprised at another 10 quarter td dry spell!

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
Boy is it disheartening to see a D get carved up on the same 3 plays over and over.

Reaction Score
Boy is it disheartening to see a D get carved up on the same 3 plays over and over.
Is it me or are they blitzing over and over with the same god damn result? What the hell. When are they going to make a mf'ing adjustment on D??????

Reaction Score
UConn can't get there together. This is just insane. Pitt has two offense line starters out and there best player (graham) is out. However, Pitt has scored 4 tds. the same Pitt that did not score a offensive td in the previous 2 games. This shows how bad we are. too much

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Is it me or are they blitzing over and over with the same god damn result? What the hell. When are they going to make a mf'ing adjustment on D??????

The only way they can move the ball is if we blitz. We should show a blitz on every down but back off at the snap. They'll go three and out every series This looks a lot like WMU. Blitz and let them complete a short pass to where we blitzed from.

Reaction Score
The difference between McCombs and Donald Brown and Jordan Todman is McCombs is not strong enough yet to break tackles. That's why he is averaging 4 yds per carry.

Reaction Score
Playmaker gap yes, athleticism no.

We just look lost on defense. The OC for Pitt is beating Brown's ass.

Reaction Score
For all those who hated Edsall's bend but don't break approach and cheered all of Brown's solve your problems with aggression crap....this is what you get. The answer for us lies between those approaches.

Reaction Score
I love our guys good or bad, but I really feel like the program is in serious trouble. I guess we just enjoy the rollercoaster ride and hope we dont come off the rails completely .

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
What do you know? Short pass to the RB for the first.

Reaction Score
What could possibly be in the mind of coach PP re: Mac as QB? I mean despite a few lucky TDs he is not a div 1 QB, certainly not at this level. And certainly not the future. Why not start one of the other two and go with it!!! If anything plan for the future.

Nebrich or Mccumings must be thinking what da heck? I don't care if you can do trick shots, but throwing the football accurately under pressure is part of the skillset! Unable to move and getting sacked every other play is killing your team. I feel bad for Mac out there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom