Game thread | Page 18 | The Boneyard

Game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Feel bad for the D who for the most part was able to match Michigan's physicality.

Offense went to crap on the 4th.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Wow, I suggest you stop taking things so seriously. You don't need to go Carl Jung on us. Relax.
Don't sweat it. Now there is a page complaining about the complaining.

Reaction Score
Game over. We throw in front of the first down marker. That was worth 2 timeouts?

Reaction Score
That INT was thoughtless and a killer. He needed to be much better than that there.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Would have preferred a pass past the first down marker but that's just me.

Reaction Score
We could have punted the damn thing and just tried to get the ball back after using two TOs. Long shot, I know - but better than that.

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
Worst possible result. Still lose the game but because it was close you don't have the convenient excuse to fire PP.

Reaction Score
Ball game. Welp, before the meltdown starts, keep it in perspective. Team played their tails off in a game that no one gave them a snowball's chance in. Gutsy effort by UConn.

Win or lose, PP still has to go. We already knew that.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Well at least we don't have a win over Michigan to breathe life into the prospects of PP keeping his job. I can take solace in him getting the hell out of here.

Reaction Score
Pathetic final play; two time outs and the QB doesn't throw the ball far enough. No excuse for that. I'm no Pasqualoni fan, but the teams biggest problem is QB. They are not going to win with Witmer. He sucked all game long, the final play was the last nail in the coffin.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Defense played well overall, the offense just let the team down late in the game. Disappointing loss of a game that could have been a W

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Some bright spots and moments tonight.

Still, the offense is subpar.

PP will stay head coach for a while longer.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
I hate pointing out individuals but Whitmer just doesn't seem to be able to take UCONN to the next level. He is a very average at best quarterback and keys in on one wide receiver

Reaction Score
I hate pointing out individuals but Whitmer just doesn't seem to be able to take UCONN to the next level. He is a very average at best quarterback and keys in on one wide receiver

How anyone can come away from these last three games and think Whitmer is the reason UConn is not progressing to the next level is beyond me.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
How anyone can come away from these last three games and think Whitmer is the reason UConn is not progressing to the next level is beyond me.

He snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. Not sure what you are seeing but he runs outside of his protection whenever he has any pressure on him. That's not counting his locking onto one receiver which he does a lot. Not there are other problems but if you think he can bring UCONN to the next level then you are fooling yourself

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score
Why not tuck and run on that last drive whitmer? I mean take what the D gives! That decision killed the drive, along with penalty after that. Weaknesses still showed, no running game, line is terrible, defense can't stop the run and game management by coaches is sickening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom