Game thread | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
Let people vent in the game thread. We'll all become a little more rational tomorrow.

Oh wait - this is Prankster. Never mind. He's a consistent whackadoodle. He brings cannons to golf courses.

So noted. I don't spend a lot of time on the bball game threads so don't really know the personalities.

Reaction Score
Napier is a gamer playing hurt, but he may have cost us this one playing soft with the ball. Two big possessions he cost us. Your ankle is hurt, doesn't mean you can't grab the ball or throw a real pass.

Reaction Score
So noted. I don't spend a lot of time on the bball game threads so don't really know the personalities.

I just used your post as a set-up line for the Prankster dig.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Napier is a gamer playing hurt, but he may have cost us this one playing soft with the ball. Two big possessions he cost us. Your ankle is hurt, doesn't mean you can't grab the ball or throw a real pass.
he has won many many games

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Let people vent in the game thread. We'll all become a little more rational tomorrow.

Oh wait - this is Prankster. Never mind. He's a consistent whackadoodle. He brings cannons to golf courses.

Listen....I had never played golf before.....and I was told it would be a "shotgun start". It seemed like the reasonable thing to do.

It was an honest mistake....that somehow became a tradition.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
HOLY duckING CALHOUN RUNS IN THE FAMILY!!!! KIDS GOING TO BE SPECIAL!!!! GO HUSKIES!!!!

Reaction Score
Nice defensive play - but had time to drive at them. Damn.
he shouldve drove. two steps and he either lays it in or gets fouled. great game nonetheless. proud of this team. gtown tough good team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom