game thread: USA vs China 11:45 on main NBC station in your area | Page 6 | The Boneyard

game thread: USA vs China 11:45 on main NBC station in your area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Dee interviewed again - said she did some archery yesterday to help her shooting. (Then said she didn't.) She's hilarious. (Said she knew nothing about when they'd meet AUS - then 'thank you, mate!' at the end.)

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
That's Dee....one game at a time....
announcer to Dee: thoughts on Australia who you are not meeting in the gold medal game?
Dee: I am focused on who we are playing next.
Announcer: Who are you playing next?
Dee: I don't know.
Announcer (laughing): You are playing Canada next
Dee: I am ready for Canada.

Love Dee

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
You need to stop posting you are full of 7s in your post count.

Reaction Score
I had a prior committment and had to watch the game on DVR delay. Nice game calling, Rady! I think you deserve a game ball as the "assist leader" for Team Boneyard.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
I had a prior committment and had to watch the game on DVR delay. Nice game calling, Rady! I think you deserve a game ball as the "assist leader" for Team Boneyard.

Awwww shucks. hey, if you can sign in, you can watch the replay here

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
I turned to my Chinese wife near the end of the 1st quarter and said;" We're about to slaughter them." The remark was not well received but prescient. The Chinese kids were really great at the outset, hitting their three's and finding the open woman in the pivot but the US has just too much talent (players and coaches) and near the end their kids were so exhausted, that they could barely get back on defense. At that point, the US kids took pity on them and took their foot off the pedal. Clearly (not unlike the men), the depth of this US team is its greatest asset; extraordinary talent and competitiveness up and down the lineup. Imagine: a team in which the mop-up crew features Ashja and Swin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom