Game thread - US vCanada | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Game thread - US vCanada

Status
Not open for further replies.

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
Thanks so much for the thread! You guys are my life line, and it is so appreciated!!!

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
That was a lot of fun. Canada played everyone else very tough - only lost to Australia by 4 I think. They were getting trounced by AUS in the first quarter and just kept plugging away. I think the drop off is between #1 and #2. Everyone else in this tournament has looked pretty ordinary including both AUS and RUS. I would not be surprised by any results in the other quarter finals.
I do think Geno is a great coach for this team like Mike is for the men. Able to blend egos and talents, define roles, and allow freedom, but demand commitment on the defensive end.
Even with the missed shots, the defense on this team is so stiffling that it really doesn't matter. And someone will get hot, and everyone else will feed off that.

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
Thanks so much for this ... I just got out of a meeting and read through where I left off this morning and I have a real feel for the game. I appreciate people taking the time to help out those of us stuck doing other things.
Gracias.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01