Game Thread UConn vs ND | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Game Thread UConn vs ND

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Why does Dee continue to get these big games. She's ruined many, many games with her nonsense.

Dee is in Europe playing basketball. You mean Doris?

Reaction Score
I've been watching the Crystal Dangerfield game. She plays like Jefferson only better from 3 pt territory, at least in this game she is.

Reaction Score
After a slow start where it looked like ND and Jewel Loyd might run UConn off the court, team came back and played great team defense to tie game and take the lead. What will Muffet do to get Jewel Loyd offense going and can Kia keep face guarding her to limit her offense. Moriah will have to hlep as well, as Kia can't keep it up for a full half. As Tony C predicted UConn is owning the paint. What can Muffet do to stop UConn from scoring in the paint. ND is missing Brianna Turner, she would make a difference down low.

Should be a great 2nd half of basketball.
Loyd had 15 points in the first 8 minutes of the game. Keep her quiet, and UConn has this game.

Reaction Score
After a rough start UCONN is killing ND inside! ND has no one to stop KML, Stewie, Tuck, Stokes, and Williams inside! Stokes is huge on the defensive end and giving some offense also!

Reaction Score
STOKES STEPPING UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Without her, we be screwed

If she played offense half as well as she plays D, there'd be no stopping this team

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Surprised Butler is on the sidelines. I thought she wasn't allowed at road games.

wallman

UCLA Bruin
Reaction Score
Uconn has out rebounded ND 28 to 19, KML has shut down Mabrey, Geno has made adjustments on Lloyd and Uconn is only shooting 1-9 from 3 while ND is 5-14, so I would say a pretty good half by Uconn in NDs house. What will Muffet do to get scoring in the second half?

Reaction Score
Dee Kantner - another grad of the June Corteau school of officiating
I actually don't dislike Kantner as much any more. Whenever I saw her listed as a ref for a game, I assumed Dolson would start the game with 2 fouls.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Definitely alters the opposition's offense. No one wants to go at Stokes.

Always loved that. Folks come steaming down the court, see Stokes and almost fall over themselves backing up.

She is playing very well today.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
OK, here we go...

Jefferson zooms down the coure and misses the chippie...not her day

Great look from KML into Tuck for the first points of the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online