Game Thread UCONN vs. Green Bay | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Game Thread UCONN vs. Green Bay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Buzzy boy: you can follow live score updates and time on NCAA.com. I'm also unable to watch the game.
Adamec, Fuller, Altavilla also post the score on Twitter, as does UConn Hoops.

Reaction Score
What happened? More details for those of us without tv!

What might have been a 50-50 ball along the sideline. Stewie clearly gets there first and the GB player barrels into her. Stewie gets called, and Geno calls BS, collects Technical

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
What might have been a 50-50 ball along the sideline. Stewie clearly gets there first and the GB player barrels into her. Stewie gets called, and Geno calls BS, collects Technical

Yes, stoopid call... And to be clear, there was NO malicious intent by the GB player. Both going for the ball.

Reaction Score
Hahahahah Geno getting bleeped...
I could hear Geno saying Holy S*** all the way here!

Can't tell you exactly what happened. Stewie and a Green Bay player were going for the ball, tripped over each other, fell out of bounds, Stewie was called for a foul, Geno got a technical, the GB player missed the free throws.

Reaction Score
I just hope Stewie isn't hurt at some point. Teams are being really physical with her, and the refs can't call everything. There was play in the 1st half where she was tangled up with another player on the floor with her left leg bent awkwardly under the pile. And then this play where I thought she going to smash her head on the table as she went flying out of bounds.

Reaction Score
The refs have been awful the whole tourney.
Welcome to women's college basketball officials. Is there such a thing as a good women's ref! It's truly sad that there isn't better officiating, particularly when it comes to tournament time but that's the reality. You might find a single good official on occasion in a game but then, the others suck so bad that it's almost irrelevant that you have the good one.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Thanks! I'm on ESPN now and checking Gamecast. It's just ironic that typically the score comes up almost every thirty seconds in a normal game thread but not tonight! Weird!
For the first half, we were focused on who was winning. It was tight for 15 minutes or so. Since then, it's been about 30-6.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
Wow... that was a tough-risky-beautiful pass from KML to Tuck... for 2. 59-32

Reaction Score
Tuck with a nice post position and score

UConn 59

GB 32

11:22 left in the game.

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
Tuck gets great position inside and then is the best on the team at turning away from the defense to score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom