Game thread UCONN-Dayton | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Game thread UCONN-Dayton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Definitely need to put in ten second rule !

JMO
I don't know I like the extended pressure of doing it this way. It can be crushingly disheartening.

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
Friday's sub par effort has been permanently erased. Great all around game today.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Friday's sub par effort has been permanently erased. Great all around game today.
Running the offense well today. Not perfect but well.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Geno h3as his teaching item. 3 turn overs on inbound plays in the 1st half.

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
Bummed that Heather missed those 2 FT's. She had a good game going.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
KML in double figures. Tried that assist thing, it was ok.
Passing is overrated if you can shoot 100% on threes. :)

Geno wanted her to focus on passing yesterday, so she did. She has game. All of it.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Kelly has her game face on!
Speaking of game faces, is it my imagination or does Heather have a whole different facial expression this year? As in, no more ms. NiceGirl.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
When I typed "not shooting well" i wasn't looking at field goal percentage -- our shooting was baskets made off of TOs. not a bad thing -- but I don't think we were SHOOTING well. Picked it up when KML went fer-three happy.

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
This game is being played at a frenetic pace. UConn's full court trapping defense is suffocating and Dayton isn't handling it well. Applebee really has some pretty good post moves. While KML is awesome from three...where are our other three point shooters. We know that Doty, Hayes and Bria can shoot the three. Geno has said that he is surprised at how well Brianna can shoot, and he said that Kelly was really improved shooter over the summer. We need other players making threes and pull-up jumpers...we cannot depend on only KML as the season progresses...other teams will figure it out and they will key their defenses on her. Stefanie is playing well in the post, Heather and Kiah providing very good back-up minutes at least on the defensive end...both of them need to work on their offensive output. Tiffany seems to be back to forcing shots again...it would be good to see her put in two back to back good games. CPTV said during one of the breaks that Kelly has stolen everything but the popcorn from the vending machine..pretty funny. All and all a great first half...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom