Game Thread Texas vs UConn | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Game Thread Texas vs UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
UConn gets the record for margin of victory win in Sweet 16 history with a 51 point win.

Reaction Score
still from the eye poke? I'm talking 5 minutes ago, on the bench?
Agree that had nothing to do with the eye poke. Geno had his hand on her back and really talking to her and Chris was just listening out of one ear. Probably something said in the huddle. Hope that doesn't stop K from shooting 3's. Noticed she was drying both eyes in the screen shot with just Stewie then Geno looked over and was really talking to her. Definitely something we will probably not hear anymore about. This is the reason that I feel that record will not be broken. The rest of the season is about a NC not a scoring record.

Reaction Score
Agree that had nothing to do with the eye poke. Geno had his hand on her back and really talking to her and Chris was just listening out of one ear. Probably something said in the huddle. Hope that doesn't stop K from shooting 3's. Noticed she was drying both eyes in the screen shot with just Stewie then Geno looked over and was really talking to her. Definitely something we will probably not hear anymore about. This is the reason that I feel that record will not be broken. The rest of the season is about a NC not a scoring record.
How could anyone have anything mean to say to her on a day where you destroy a team by 51?

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I fell asleep and woke up to see if UT had scored.

Cox better think abou how much $5k "orange money" is really worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilmisangel

Top Bottom