GAME THREAD:Oklahoma | Page 15 | The Boneyard

GAME THREAD:Oklahoma

Reaction Score
I think what upsets me most is the majority of people with their ultra negative comments, at the end of the game apologize for those comments, then the next game it is a repeat performance.

Reaction Score
A very uneven performance. Oklahoma came to play. They deserve a lot of credit. As has been said many times, UConn gets everyone's best shot. Credit the team for rising to the occasion with another win. I laughed when the announcers said Oklahoma was tired. UConn makes everyone look tired. Gabby didn't shoot well; however, 10 rebounds and 8 assists is a great night's work in her limited minutes. Katie Lou was the epitome of an uneven night. Great moments mixed with not so great moments. On to Toronto and Duquesne.
Have to agree to disagree. Katie Lou hit big shots when it counted (7 points in what seemed like 2 minutes when they put OK away), passed well, and was active all over court. Some seem to evaluate her solely on how many shots she makes but Geno's comments indicates he is in another camp. She just came back from a foot injury and missed a few defensive assignments, but no accident Geno kept her in 99% of game.
If you looked at the general body type of the OK post players, didn't appear any had spent any time with the weights or strength training. They slowed down throughout game - more a comment regarding the physical fitness of the UConn players. We sometimes take the improvements all, especially Katie Lou and Crystal, have made.

Reaction Score
Have to agree to disagree. Katie Lou hit big shots when it counted (7 points in what seemed like 2 minutes when they put OK away), passed well, and was active all over court. Some seem to evaluate her solely on how many shots she makes but Geno's comments indicates he is in another camp. She just came back from a foot injury and missed a few defensive assignments, but no accident Geno kept her in 99% of game.
If you looked at the general body type of the OK post players, didn't appear any had spent any time with the weights or strength training. They slowed down throughout game - more a comment regarding the physical fitness of the UConn players. We sometimes take the improvements all, especially Katie Lou and Crystal, have made.

There is a reason Lou came to UConn. She has become SOOOOO much better of a basketball player now than when she came in. Imagine what Stevens would have been like if she had gone to UConn from day 1. Wow!

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I think what upsets me most is the majority of people with their ultra negative comments, at the end of the game apologize for those comments, then the next game it is a repeat performance.
A game thread is a stream of consciousness thing. People type whatever plans he’s through their minds at the time. Folks that get irate at such stuff should skip the game threads

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom