Game thread - GAME ON!!!!! | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Game thread - GAME ON!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Moriah is the wind...but her suffocating defense is starting to remind me off the hot, suffocating Santa Anas we have in Southern California...maybe the sciroccos

Good nickname for her: Scirocco!!

bruinbball

@biglurp
Reaction Score
I missed the game tonight to watch the High School battle up the road. Of course Kelly has a great night with 17 points, 5 rebounds, 5 assists, 3 steals and one turnover on 5/6 shooting and 3/3 3FG. NICE!!!!

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
I missed the game tonight to watch the High School battle up the road. Of course Kelly has a great night with 17 points, 5 rebounds, 5 assists, 3 steals and one turnover on 5/6 shooting and 3/3 3FG. NICE!!!!

How was the Reimer v Mavunga match-up?

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
colgate_smile.jpg

A Colgate smile!

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
Kiah Stokes must be deep in someone's doghouse. Buck is in. But no sign yet of Kiah. Anyone know if she is injured?

I was at the game. She did not appear injured at all, just lackadaisical. She is deep in Chateau Bow-wow as far as I can tell. If that doesn't change, it may cost us a game at some point, and the season will be less than it might have been. Neither Stewart nor Tuck is a natural center as Stef and Kiah are. If Stef gets in foul trouble (or gets injured, perish the thought), we need Kiah at her full potential.

bruinbball

@biglurp
Reaction Score
How was the Reimer v Mavunga match-up?
Ugly. Reimer is clearly skilled all around and is working harder. Mavunga works hard but should not dribble the ball in traffic. Reimer showed off her range. Quite honestly when I looked at the UConn score with 5-6 minutes gone in the quarter, Kelly had more points than both of their teams combined with 7. I left at half-time. If those are two of the better teams in Indiana, I can honestly see why Indiana has not had a highly ranked team since Kelly's, Alex's and Skylar's teams in 2009 and Ben Davis again in 2010.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
I was at the game. She did not appear injured at all, just lackadaisical.

Good observation. "Lackadaisical" is what I saw too. And if we noticed it, you know Geno did.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
UCONN gave Colgate the brush off. After the first 5 minutes it was rinse and spit for the Huskies. The amalgam of the Huskies' line up of Faris, Dolson and Banks was too much and Colgate looked like they were anesthetized. But that isn't only the root of Colgate's problems, all of WCBB is bracing themselves because UCONN is heading for a gold crown. Some teams would give their eye teeth to stop them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom