Game Thread Baylor and Stanford: BS Game Thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Game Thread Baylor and Stanford: BS Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Tinkle reminds me of that tall blond Tennessee player a while back who on rare occasions threw a big three up when it mattered...like against Taurasi and company one year where she was falling over the three point line and chucked it falling down and made it! Then she graduated and promoted herself as a big model or something similar. Name escapes me.
Brittany Jackson.

I remember that play vividly. And all the makeup she wore for games!

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
When does Mulkey start throwing herself on the floor ... Sims is keeping her standing up.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Brittany Jackson.

I remember that play vividly. And all the makeup she wore for games!

Refs watched that replay forever as to whether her toe dragged the line. Either her make up was incredibly no sweat or she just did not sweat it!

Geno was laughing at the end of the fuss.

Reaction Score
Refs watched that replay forever as to whether her toe dragged the line. Either her make up was incredibly no sweat or she just did not sweat it!
Or - were the refs watching that replay forever to see the pretty blonde basketball player trip in slow motion?

She did go on to become a lingerie model after that . . .

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
Am I imagining it or are they not showing the usual number of closeups of Mulkey -- perhaps out of respect for her face issues?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Competitive first half.

Whoever play best the last 5 minutes wins.

Reaction Score
Am I imagining it or are they not showing the usual number of closeups of Mulkey -- perhaps out of respect for her face issues?
If ESPN had respect for coaches they wouldn't have kept putting the camera on PHS so we could all be reminded incessantly that she is battling a brutal disease.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Only a Stanford kid would know how many points Griner has at the half! Dookies unite and express your outrage...oh wait, you are waiting tables tonight in upscale restaurants with no big screen...just a fly specked console in the kitchen!

Oh didn't Maya have a Rhodes Schollie to consider.... total disrespect for many scholar athletes in that air headed remark Male Talking Head I forgot your name.....

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Stanford completely denying Griner and she doesn't know what to do about it.

How are they denying her? Chiney? Somebody needs to be TALLLLL to effectively deny her...! Kudos to Tara for game-planning

Reaction Score
How are they denying her? Chiney? Somebody needs to be TALLLLL to effectively deny her...! Kudos to Tara for game-planning
They're doubling up on her every play with Boothe muscling her from behind and an Ogwumike sister fronting her.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
They're doubling up on her every play with Boothe muscling her from behind and an Ogwumike sister fronting her.

That's what I want us to do with Breanna next year (front) and have HB or Stef behind.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Just saw the snippet of Geno putting the loss on him for going to 5 guards to run all their screens at the end of the regulation. Class act and a big, big man.

Reaction Score
Just saw the snippet of Geno putting the loss on him for going to 5 guards to run all their screens at the end of the regulation. Class act and a big, big man.

Yup, he should have subbed one of our big girls back in after the made free throws or even call a TO to set up the D.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Is there a shadow of a doubt that BG gets the last open Olympic Team position?

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Yup, he should have subbed one of our big girls back in after the made free throws or even call a TO to set up the D.

Arrrgh, why didn't you Tweet him! Well, he has learned his lesson. :)

Reaction Score
Where are all those posters who complain that Geno refuses to take the blame for coaching mistakes? Oh, that's right, they aren't here because he just proved them wrong.

Reaction Score
Griner didn't block a single shot in the first half????

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Yup, poor Kim has the twitchy twitchy eye Bells Palsy disease thingey going on...horrible to deal with now.

Reaction Score
Uh oh, Stanford's D tonight is called the 54??

Where is C Vivian to complain?

Reaction Score
Sadly I wouldn't be surprised to see ND beat either of these teams. Baylor looks tight as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom