Game televised on Optimun 246 | The Boneyard

Game televised on Optimun 246

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Im in Fairfield County and the UConn Vandy game is on Channel 246 on Optimum SEC network.

Reaction Score
what about Frontier
I dont want to subscribe to a network I never gonna watch again

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
what about Frontier
I dont want to subscribe to a network I never gonna watch again
Something must be wrong with Frontier. I was under the impression that providers that gave access to ESPN also carried the SEC Network and now, the ACC Network, for free.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Something must be wrong with Frontier. I was under the impression that providers that gave access to ESPN also carried the SEC Network and now, the ACC Network, for free.
I watched the Vandy game on the SEC network via Spectrum cable here in Alabama. I could also have seen it on ESPN3. I cannot access the ACC network either directly or via ESPN3 though. It is not available through my Spectrum account.

Reaction Score

My guess, Frontier may have multiple packages of TV channels lineups (like all other cable companies). The Basic plan may only include ESPN and ESPN2....but wait, if you upgrade to the next plan you get these other channels.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I watched the Vandy game on the SEC network via Spectrum cable here in Alabama. I could also have seen it on ESPN3. I cannot access the ACC network either directly or via ESPN3 though. It is not available through my Spectrum account.
My guess, Frontier may have multiple packages of TV channels lineups (like all other cable companies). The Basic plan may only include ESPN and ESPN2....but wait, if you upgrade to the next plan you get these other channels.
Hmm. I guess I am a little spoiled because I use YouTube TV as my primary provider and it contained all the ESPN channels along with the SEC Network when I subscribed to it. Then in August (I think) when the ACC Network came online, it was added to my channel list.
So, I was just assuming and we all know what happens when you assume...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom