Game Replay? | The Boneyard

Game Replay?

Reaction Score
Flying home tomorrow from Texas. Full game replay anywhere?

Reaction Score
I really hate that CBS doesn’t have replays

Im not sure I would trust that site. You can watch a preview and then have to register by providing a phone number.
You’re clicking on the wrong one. I’ve watched about ten game replays on this site and have not had to sign up for or download anything.

boba

Somewhere around Barstow
Reaction Score
Works in Italy w/o registering. A bit glitchy but otherwise OK. I had to listen to the game as I was in the air. Air France took my money for streaming internet but I got all of two minutes of video and was relegated to audio

Reaction Score
I really hate that CBS doesn’t have replays

Im not sure I would trust that site. You can watch a preview and then have to register by providing a phone number.
It really sucks. Probably their deal with NCAA who definitely sucks. Register - 5 day free trial- pay $40 to get it- then you can cancel. So a $40 rental. #criminal.

Reaction Score
It really sucks. Probably their deal with NCAA who definitely sucks. Register - 5 day free trial- pay $40 to get it- then you can cancel. So a $40 rental. #criminal.
CBS never does replays even during the regular season.

Reaction Score
I recorded all the games with YouTube TV. I normally cancel my YouTube subscription once the season is over. Does anyone know if there is a way cancel Your Youtube TV subscription but keep your recordings?

Reaction Score
I recorded all the games with YouTube TV. I normally cancel my YouTube subscription once the season is over. Does anyone know if there is a way cancel Your Youtube TV subscription but keep your recordings?
I prefer to pause my YouTube TV subscription rather than cancel. I believe the maximum period of the paused state is up to 6 months and I usually have to reconfirm the pause like every 2 months. Also, while your membership is paused, you can't access YouTube TV and record any new programs. Lastly, I think YouTube TV automatically expires any recordings older than 9 months, which sort of sucks.

Reaction Score
CBS never does replays even during the regular season.
not the network but Ch 3 broadcast a replay of the 99 game but this might have been only because it was UConn's first NC. btw,
that replay was hosted by Joe Tessitore. Ricky Moore and someone else were guests.

Reaction Score
I prefer to pause my YouTube TV subscription rather than cancel. I believe the maximum period of the paused state is up to 6 months and I usually have to reconfirm the pause like every 2 months. Also, while your membership is paused, you can't access YouTube TV and record any new programs. Lastly, I think YouTube TV automatically expires any recordings older than 9 months, which sort of sucks.
i have Youtube TV and recorded the last 3 games of the tourney. you can download them but only to your phone and only if you add the 4K Plus add-on (free trial then $4.99/mo).

Reaction Score
Actually, it looks like tourney highlights are on 11:30 - 1:30 AM. GAME seems like it's replayed 1:30 AM - 3:30 AM all on CBS SPORTS NETWORK.

Reaction Score
Genius. Forgot that my roommate has YouTube TV & records all the games. This flight home just got 5x better, if you know what I’m saying.

Reaction Score
Actually, it looks like tourney highlights are on 11:30 - 1:30 AM. GAME seems like it's replayed 1:30 AM - 3:30 AM all on CBS SPORTS NETWORK.
This is what the guide for my TV says, so if it's wrong, please be mad at Spectrum, not at me!

Screenshot_20230405_221208_Spectrum TV.png

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
not the network but Ch 3 broadcast a replay of the 99 game but this might have been only because it was UConn's first NC. btw,
that replay was hosted by Joe Tessitore. Ricky Moore and someone else were guests.
Tate, maybe? I remember seeing them together down there.

Reaction Score
What happened to the team casts they used to do?

I remember in 2014 flipping back and forth, I thought it was great

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom