Game Replay: UConn vs. UMKC | The Boneyard

Game Replay: UConn vs. UMKC

Reaction Score

Thanks again. It seems I am going to be reliant on your site because I have no idea what is happening thus far with WATCHESPN. I don't get SNY anymore and can't watch on their website. WATCHESPN Used to link replays the night of the game. The only way I eventually found our Moorehead game was going to their twitter page and clicking on their link because WATCHESPN never listed our game under replay. And today the UMKC is not listed at all.

I feel like I am a fan of Central Connecticut State. This is insane. What is going on with WATCHESPN?

Reaction Score
Thanks as I missed the game as I went to the Atlanta United playoff game. For some reason Watch ESPN has been very slow with getting the UCONN replays up on their site.

Reaction Score
I got the espn player aap so I could watch games when I am away from home. I was working in Brussels this past weekend and got all settled in at my hotel room to watch the game sunday. Thats when I found
Out I can only watch when I am physically located in the country where I subscribed from. Bush league BS

Reaction Score
I can get both NY and Philadelphia network TV where I live but I can’t get SNY and I’m in the ESPN3 blackout zone... so annoying.

Reaction Score
I got the espn player aap so I could watch games when I am away from home. I was working in Brussels this past weekend and got all settled in at my hotel room to watch the game sunday. Thats when I found
Out I can only watch when I am physically located in the country where I subscribed from. Bush league BS

VPN next time

Reaction Score
Any free vpn you can reccomend? Or best recomendations?

I've used the app Turbo VPN on my phone with great results in the past (was able to watch HBO in Kenya). I've used VPNs on my computer before, but I don't recall what I used. If you use Chrome, I would just search Chrome extensions and any of the options with top reviews should get the job done. The critical thing is to make sure that any VPN you have has a non-New York USA option since it would be blacked out on ESPN3 for a New York based location.

Reaction Score
I've used the app Turbo VPN on my phone with great results in the past (was able to watch HBO in Kenya). I've used VPNs on my computer before, but I don't recall what I used. If you use Chrome, I would just search Chrome extensions and any of the options with top reviews should get the job done. The critical thing is to make sure that any VPN you have has a non-New York USA option since it would be blacked out on ESPN3 for a New York based location.
Thanks for the tip. I am going to download the turbo vpn

Reaction Score
Chrome has options for inputting the longitude and latitude of the position you want it to think you are at. I can give more details when I get to my home computer. This doesn't necessarily mean you can avoid using a VPN, but if you have an American connection at all, you can then pinpoint the place you want.

I use this to watch YouTube TV from Japan and have it reliably think I'm in a specific part of CT.

EDIT: 1) In Chrome press Ctrl+Shift+I to open the developer tools, 2) In the section labeled "Sensors" under "Geolocation" choose "Custom Location," 3) Enter the longitude and latitude of the area you want Chrome to think you are. If you have an American connection, or are using a VPN to establish an American connection, this should let you trick it into thinking you are in a specific area.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Chrome has options for inputting the longitude and latitude of the position you want it to think you are at. I can give more details when I get to my home computer. This doesn't necessarily mean you can avoid using a VPN, but if you have an American connection at all, you can then pinpoint the place you want.

I use this to watch YouTube TV from Japan and have it reliably think I'm in a specific part of CT.

EDIT: 1) In Chrome press Ctrl+Shift+I to open the developer tools, 2) In the section labeled "Sensors" under "Geolocation" choose "Custom Location," 3) Enter the longitude and latitude of the area you want Chrome to think you are. If you have an American connection, or are using a VPN to establish an American connection, this should let you trick it into thinking you are in a specific area.
That would be great. I too am in Amsterdam, actually, I'm Mokum's son. Any help would be great.

Reaction Score
I tried about 5 different VPN extensions for this game, but none of them worked for me with WatchESPN. I'll try the recommendations in this thread, thanks!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom