Game Replay: UConn vs. SCSU | The Boneyard

Game Replay: UConn vs. SCSU

Reaction Score
Thanks for the replay. Had to follow the game on the stats page.
Didn't figure out the secret to watching these until Sunday's game WBB v Vanguard so I never got to see this. I dumped IE11 and used Edge.

Reaction Score
Thanks for the replay. Had to follow the game on the stats page.
Didn't figure out the secret to watching these until Sunday's game WBB v Vanguard so I never got to see this. I dumped IE11 and used Edge.
FYI I also had an issue with the UConn streaming site using Chrome, but using incognito mode fixed things.

JCSuperstar

Garbage Time All Star
Reaction Score
FYI I also had an issue with the UConn streaming site using Chrome, but using incognito mode fixed things.
Might be your ad blocker. I have to turn mine off to do anything on the official site, even to see the schedule.

Reaction Score
I watched parts of both the men's and women's games and every few minutes, in both games, the Uconn Husky logo came up on the screen and stayed for a minute or two then the normal video came back on. Sound came through the whole time. What gives? This was in Chrome in both regular and incognito modes.

UKemba15

Some flies are too awesome for the wall.
Reaction Score
I watched parts of both the men's and women's games and every few minutes, in both games, the Uconn Husky logo came up on the screen and stayed for a minute or two then the normal video came back on. Sound came through the whole time. What gives? This was in Chrome in both regular and incognito modes.

Likely for free throws, the stream was just a direct feed from the Gampel "jumbotron" screen which shows the logo during free throws for either team.

Reaction Score
Holy Crap!! Thank you, tcf15!! Like others have stated, this is very much appreciated! Great stuff!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom