Game prep | The Boneyard

Game prep

Reaction Score
The thing that bothers me about the travel issues is how does it affect practice time. I am sure they practiced Tuesday and Wednesday but would they have put in the game plan with the team? Or planned on waiting until Thursday and Friday? Thursdays practice will more of a walk thru I would think. Is Thursdays practice open to the public? If so, no game prep there.

Reaction Score
The thing that bothers me about the travel issues is how does it affect practice time. I am sure they practiced Tuesday and Wednesday but would they have put in the game plan with the team? Or planned on waiting until Thursday and Friday? Thursdays practice will more of a walk thru I would think. Is Thursdays practice open to the public? If so, no game prep there.
Less worried about practicing game plans than I am adjusting to the stadium and shooting practice.

I remember hearing from a HS coach who was in the stands for the 2011 practice on the day of the game. He reported that he watched Kemba shoot 50 of 50 from 3 pt. land. Didn't miss once.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32
Top Bottom