Game Night - UConn at Memphis 8 pm | The Boneyard

Game Night - UConn at Memphis 8 pm

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
By ALEXA PHILIPPOU
HARTFORD COURANT | JAN 14, 2020 | 6:00 AM | MEMPHIS, TENN.

"After enjoying a relatively light travel schedule to start the new year, the No. 4 Huskies are back on the road for a two-game trip down South in their final week of winter break before school starts up again. First up for UConn will be Tuesday evening’s matchup against Memphis, which was picked to finish eighth in the AAC’s preseason poll. The Tigers enter the contest with a 9-7 record and are coming off of three straight losses to start conference play, falling to Cincinnati, Tulane and Houston by 10 points or fewer. From there, the Huskies will travel to Orlando, Fla., to face UCF on Thursday evening."

Site: Elma Roane Fieldhouse
Time: 8 p.m.
Series: UConn leads, 10-0
Last meeting: No. 3 UConn 102, Memphis 45, in Hartford, Feb. 20, 2019
TV: SNY/ESPN3 (Allen Bestwick, Meghan Culmo, Maria Marino)
Radio: UConn IMG Sports Network on 97.9 ESPN

Link to full Hartford Courant article

Memphis 2019-2020 Women's Basketball Roster

UConn women 2019-2020 schedule and per game/season stats

Geno Auriemma looks for more from his bench as UConn continues conference play at Memphis

Geno Auriemma fires back at criticism over ‘dummies’ comment

Player surveys paint a picture of a troubled Memphis Ladies Basketball Program - Updated July 5, 2019

Last edited:

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Unfortunately the courant blocks you from reading the article without going to the webpage to pay for it. I get there has been some lively discussion regarding fans' attitudes on sites that require you to pay to read the content. I don't read enough courant articles to pay for it, but I get why they want to get revenue out of UCONN articles...

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Unfortunately the courant blocks you from reading the article without going to the webpage to pay for it. I get there has been some lively discussion regarding fans' attitudes on sites that require you to pay to read the content. I don't read enough courant articles to pay for it, but I get why they want to get revenue out of UCONN articles...
I live in Alabama, and have no need for a newspaper from Connecticut. But I do like to read about UConn wbb. So I looked at the Courant subscriptions and found an offer of digital access for three months for $2.00. Of course it jumps up after that deadline. I intend to cancel before renewal , but the season will be nearly over by then. All I read is the sports news, but when a poster refers to an article, I can at least read it. Not sure if the offer is still valid, but you could look. Go Huskies!

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
These guys got banned in many venues due to their name, but I think the music is pretty decent.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom