game locations listed | The Boneyard

game locations listed

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
on uconnhuskies.com... need to click on each game to see location and time, it's just to the right of the schedule (detail of each)

(can't link using this cell phone)

Reaction Score
XL Center:

Post University (exhibition)
SMU
Duke
Tulsa
East Carolina
Cincinnati
Houston

Gampel:

West Chester (exhibition)
Creighton
Temple
USF
South Carolina
Tulane
Memphis

Reaction Score
XL Center:

SMU
Duke
Tulsa
East Carolina
Cincinnati
Houston

Gampel:

Creighton
Temple
USF
South Carolina
Tulane
Memphis

And Bridgeport gets the DePaul game.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
XL Center:

SMU
Duke
Tulsa
East Carolina
Cincinnati
Houston

Gampel:

Creighton
Temple
USF
South Carolina
Tulane
Memphis

Hmmm, I was hoping that game would be in Hartford. I'd imagine it will be much more difficult for me to get tickets at Gampel if I decide to go.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
final schedule is post for all to see

LINK

I can make it to only the SMU game 12/27 @ XL Center this season... due to the way my work schedule is set up (unless I suddenly get kind of sick)

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
final schedule is post for all to see

LINK

I can make it to only the SMU game 12/27 @ XL Center this season... due to the way my work schedule is set up (unless I suddenly get kind of sick)
You are already looking a little ill to me. ;)

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
I see a mini pack at Gampel (in addition to the XL already purchased) in my future...

sTu

Reaction Score
" I was hoping that game would be in Hartford. I'd imagine it will be much more difficult for me to get tickets at Gampel if I decide to go."

True, however there will be scalpers within 20 feet of the entrance as there always is. The Gampel experience for a "big" game in unique in its own right.

SC is likely to have an allotment of tickets for the game, but they probably will not be available until about a week or so before the game as those not sold are returned.

CamrnCrz1974

Good Guy for a Dookie
Reaction Score

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Duke game in the XL Center? Perfect. I have a new strategy for McCallie to make the final margin close to being close to being close to being respectable: Silver uniforms, with the CBS televising the game.

;)

One of the few times that Duke beat UConn.... and I missed it. The CBS affiliate here showed the Wake Forest - New Mexico game instead..... I went to a sports bar to try to watch it.... and they couldnt find it on the satellite (or at least thats what they told me) :mad:

The Blue Devils don't have an aussie on the team this year, do they?

No..... but maybe they can have their pregame meal at Outback Steakhouse...... you know.... now that I think about it... perhaps I can have a pregame meal that night at Outback..... cause i definitely wont have an appetite after the game.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Hmmm, I was hoping that game would be in Hartford. I'd imagine it will be much more difficult for me to get tickets at Gampel if I decide to go.

Two words: stub and hub...

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
And, by the way, I still assert an important game location is Tampa on April 7. Opponent TBD. :)

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
And, by the way, I still assert an important game location is Tampa on April 7. Opponent TBD. :)

Now Tampa is a relatively easy trip and I plan on being able to partake in the festivities this season. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom