Game Highlights: UConn vs. CCSU | The Boneyard

Game Highlights: UConn vs. CCSU

Status
Not open for further replies.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Facey looks so smooth and skilled offensively. Gotta find more ways to get him the ball, especially vs the zone.

Thanks for the upload @tcf15, I was at the game so its always nice to see the TV perspective.

Reaction Score
I know it's just the highlights so of course we're going to look good. But you can really see the potential for us to be an excellent passing team.

A lot of different guys making great extra passes in those clips.

C

Chief00

Facey has really quick post moves and he can elevate and finish with a soft shot. Needs some strength but has potential.

Reaction Score
Of everything I saw there - and there was a lot to be happy with (Brimah move around D and dunk, Facey all around, Hamilton continued nice passing) - the thing that made me the happiest was seeing Omar play with passion.

With Omar playing well, I think we're a top 15 team, no questions asked.
If he gets hot, and starts hitting over 35% from 3 and rebounds and Ds well - well then, we could be a very tough out come March.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
Random question, did they fix the small box score on the scoreboards? Anyone who was there.

Reaction Score
Random question, did they fix the small box score on the scoreboards? Anyone who was there.
Nope, still two players at a time. Theres plenty of space for advertisements though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom