Not open for further replies.

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
Tiger Walk part 1 & 2.
getPart

getPart

Reaction Score
Great to meet cttxus, Drew, Lisa,, Elizabeth, Casey and more! Let's make it loud today! Be loud in Dinosaur BBQ, too and wherever you watch the game!

cttxus

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
I just wanted to say good luck and I hope everyone making the trip to Columbia has a good time. Sorry for belated message, heading out door...and my acct wasn't activated yesterday earlier.
Implode: Good luck in the season, except for this game. I'm torn, since my uncle was a professor at Missouri in the 70s. Hope you will be the SEC champs (which means beating the Gators, which i hate)

Reaction Score
image.jpg
Internet service at Faurot was horrible, couldn't live post from the game.

Here's the scoreboard at halftime:

Reaction Score
Good representation in the UConn section. Lots of player families, so local-ish fans, the diehards from Connecticut. Here's the view during half time

image.jpg

Reaction Score
CTTXUS, hope you made it to the airport in time to make your flight.

Thank you so much for putting together the tailgate and securing a primo spot. It was great to meet you and the rest of our fans before the game. The Mizzou tailgaters were so gracious to share their space and goodies with us.

Hopefully our paths will cross again as we follow the Huskies near and far.

Reaction Score
oh wow, I must have walked by you (I went right by the mid city tents). One was too close for comfort, hard to win games on defense alone. Its gonna be a long season if we don't see noticeable improvements on offense. Pretty nervous about our trip to Lexington.

cttxus

Reaction Score
Parked and ready to tailgate. Can't miss me in A Lot. Is this a good parking spot or what?! Come on down! CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

getPart

cttxus

Reaction Score
image.jpg
Well, it's pretty obvious I need practice uploading photos from my iPhone to the Boneyard. I'm no uconnkelly in that regard. Now that I'm that I'm back home in TX I thought I'd post some that didn't post yesterday. Not to live in the past but because the game day experience was so great. So indulge me as I upload a few below. Hope you enjoy them.

First one up is our UConn BY crew in A Lot at our gracious Mizzou fans' tailgate. A shout out to Will and Mike from Mid-Cities Lumber!

cttxus

Reaction Score

cttxus

Reaction Score
The View from Section I & J with fellow BYers, Drew and agaaaymilkman.

The View from Sections I & J 091915.jpg

cttxus

Reaction Score
Almost Game Time. The stadium was absolutely packed by game time including the hillside (M) and standing area behind it so you could hardly even see the white M. BTW, the white M is a bunch of rocks that each new incoming freshman class paints, and yes, they sit on those rocks just to watch the game.

Game Time 091915.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc