Game Day! Tonight Against Providence at 6:30 at the XL Center on SNY and UCONN Sports Network. Pre-Game at 6:00 on SNY. | The Boneyard

Game Day! Tonight Against Providence at 6:30 at the XL Center on SNY and UCONN Sports Network. Pre-Game at 6:00 on SNY.

Reaction Score
We want to put the game away as early as possible so that we can not only rest our players but also so that the Q 'n Ice duo will get extended minutes. For Q, don't rush the shots, make sure your body is squared up but concentrate on your defense so you can become a significant contributor every game. It will take your mind off of your shooting. For Ice, settle into your role, play within yourself and get boards, use your feet and body on defense, and let the short jumpers fly.

As a team, run, run, run. We are a very, very fast team which makes us so much fun to watch. Also, look for Nika to continue her offensive prowess (she may just decide to get assists tonight to keep us off balance) and for Paige to do at least one thing that makes you gasp in a good way. Liyah, just be Liyah.

Looking forward to the pre-game with Kara and Gary at 6:00 pm. Always polished and insightful.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I don't know if this is going to be a thread, but please be aware that the SNY replays will no longer be available on MJL243's YouTube channel.
It was posted in the Georgetown replay thread.

IMO this is huge BY news.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I don't know if this is going to be a thread, but please be aware that the SNY replays will no longer be available on MJL243's YouTube channel.
It was posted in the Georgetown replay thread.

IMO this is huge BY news.
Yes it is!
Don’t know about anyone else, but I have counted on those

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Tonight's game is displaying on the Fox Sports app in the EVENT CALENDAR section of the TV SCHEDULE menu item. Makes me feel confident that it will be available on the main screen by 6:30PM.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
6DEBE023-8E20-4801-BD28-06BDA0EC02C5.jpeg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member