Game Day! Sun versus Mercury | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Game Day! Sun versus Mercury

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Bonner is a beast on the boards tonight! Not as many points as last game but her rebounds have kept them in it for sure.
She finished with 23 and 18.

The announcers made a point on Tuesday of noting that the Mercury had the best record in the league when Sancho Lyttle got hurt. Once they put DeWanna at power forward and the team adjusted, they were rolling again.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
I wonder who Diana was so pissed at? She had gotten into it with Thomas earlier so it may have been directed at her. Feel bad for CT coming up short at home again but "D" is tough to beat. They sure didn't lay down like LA did. Dangerous team.

Reaction Score
She finished with 23 and 18.

The announcers made a point on Tuesday of noting that the Mercury had the best record in the league when Sancho Lyttle got hurt. Once they put DeWanna at power forward and the team adjusted, they were rolling again.
I know it... I’m really hoping the Storm win the championship this year. I think I’m going to be really stressed this week...

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I wonder who Diana was so pissed at? She had gotten into it with Thomas earlier so it may have been directed at her. Feel bad for CT coming up short at home again but "D" is tough to beat. They sure didn't lay down like LA did. Dangerous team.

I dont wanna get banned..... so I'll just log off for a bit.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I know it... I’m really hoping the Storm win the championship this year. I think I’m going to be really stressed this week...
Try to relax and enjoy. It's only a game.

Reaction Score
Here’s Kara Lawson’s thoughts
FBFA1FDA-A010-489A-9CDA-FE4CE4DE1159.png

Reaction Score
Not a fan of watching PHX play. Griner gets a double every time, so there is ALWAYS someone open. DT is mesmerizing, but watching them these past two games they seem unstoppable.

bbsamjj

Rutgers Rooter
Reaction Score
Anyone know what was up with Chiney? Why she wasn't starting?

I feel bad for the Sun, Mercury seem to be their playoff bugaboo. Either them or Mercury were deserving of a spot in semifinals, so glad the best teams in the league made it through:

ATL vs DC
SEA vs PHX

Should be great series.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Anyone know what was up with Chiney? Why she wasn't starting?

I feel bad for the Sun, Mercury seem to be their playoff bugaboo. Either them or Mercury were deserving of a spot in semifinals, so glad the best teams in the league made it through:

ATL vs DC
SEA vs PHX

Should be great series.
I believe it’s some sort of knee injury.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score

The reference to clapping was about Jasmine Thomas, who clapped in her face. The reference to instagram was about a post Courtney Williams made before the game.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
The reference to clapping was about Jasmine Thomas, who clapped in her face. The reference to instagram was about a post Courtney Williams made before the game.

From my vantage point in the 4th row, it looked like she was clapping at the ref. Whatever.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom