Game Day Parking | The Boneyard

Game Day Parking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I am going to see a game at the Gampel this year for the first time in about 7 years. I heard the campus has changed dramatically since. I only have seasons for the XL but decided to see the raising of the banner this year against Columbia at Storrs. Just wondering, where can I park? I heard the North garage is the way to go but does it get full quickly? I will be getting on campus around 5:30-6pm. Do any of you have suggestions?

Reaction Score
Not really sure what garage is attached to the union, but behind it is a lot even to the top level of the parking lot that I usually park in. I find the garages increasingly difficult to get out of. This lot is easy out too, and close.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
If you know how to get to campus taking Rt 44, I imagine getting out of campus would be easiest if you park at the Hilltop apartments and exit out the back of the apartment complex. It is easy to get to 44 and subsequently 384/84 from there. This is typically the less traveled route as far as I know and would probably save you a good amount of time and frustration with traffic.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
We always park at Farmer Brown's across from Huskies. Easy in and out, pre and postgame beers if desired, only $5. compared with $8.

Reaction Score
We always park at Farmer Brown's across from Huskies. Easy in and out, pre and postgame beers if desired, only $5. compared with $8.

Is there an actual "Farmer Brown"??? I've wondered that since the early 1980's...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom