Game Day is at The Rent Not TV | The Boneyard

Game Day is at The Rent Not TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

Quite frankly, there have been some ugly games this year; with the USF game almost unbearable. However, if you are a true UConn Football fan, get to The Rent today!
There are no substitutes. The last thing I want to hear is the couch potatoes complaining about the fans that did step up - you know they should have arrived earlier or left later, they did not wear the right color shirt, etc.

Step up and show up.

CHIEF 00

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Targeting NOON in Blue Lot. Wearing Blue. Being in my seat in section 103 @ 3:30. Weather is cooperating. A perfect day for football in East Hartford.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Targeting NOON in Blue Lot. Wearing Blue. Being in my seat in section 103 @ 3:30. Weather is cooperating. A perfect day for football in East Hartford.

You gonna fly the American Flag and UConn flag too like everyone else, so we know where you are? ;)

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Yale vs army first for 100th anniversary of the bowl,then shooting up to the Rent for 330,smellin a W TODAY!

Reaction Score
Quite frankly, there have been some ugly games this year; with the USF game almost unbearable. However, if you are a true UConn Football fan, get to The Rent today!
There are no substitutes. The last thing I want to hear is the couch potatoes complaining about the fans that did step up - you know they should have arrived earlier or left later, they did not wear the right color shirt, etc.

Step up and show up.

CHIEF 00

Heading over at 1:30. We will be in our seats in Section 130 by 3 pm and ready to go!

Reaction Score
Noon in the blue lot...grilling up baby backs for the pre-pre and then some filets . Will be at walk and in stadium by 3:40

C

Chief00

Anybody that posts on this message board after P and now the Diaco era I think it's safe to say are loyal fans.

Those of us that go to the games are just masochists at this point.

It's darkest before dawn

Reaction Score
I couldn't give my tickets away today cause I couldn't attend.:(

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score

Step up and show up.

CHIEF 00

no

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members