No more AAC

Play at MSG
Hoops capital of the world
No more AAC

wish you well bearcats
ohio's little castout
no more marquee games

Reaction Score
I’m sorry but our best chances to win is with our freshman Jalen James and Akok needs to be on the floor more. Al Gilbert is not it. He dribble too much and turns the ball over bad shot selection drives in the lane where there our trees waiting to block his shot. I tried but I cant

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
Ready to kick ass
Would really help the mojo
but wait, there is more

Here it's in line two
Until this one's finalized
Yay apostrophe!

Again the middle
Just move "to" to the third line:
"to mind, that be fine"

Watch me get it wrong
when I go to write my own.
Quadruple checking

Start the new year right
with conf'rence win on the road
Yay apostrophe!
My sloppy haiku
Should not be a big concern
It has been revised

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I’m sorry but our best chances to win is with our freshman Jalen James and Akok needs to be on the floor more. Al Gilbert is not it. He dribble too much and turns the ball over bad shot selection drives in the lane where there our trees waiting to block his shot. I tried but I cant
What the hell was this?
A total mojo killer
No wonder we lost

If you can't, then don't
Haiku rules are very strict
Five, seven, then five.

Reaction Score
What the hell was this?
A total mojo killer
No wonder we lost

If you can't, then don't
Haiku rules are very strict
Five, seven, then five.
We lost this game cus turnovers bad shot selection and missed layups. They didn’t come focus to play. Awful coaching tonight by Danny and poor energy by the players. If you don’t like criticism then don’t read or reply back. Hans Springfield your just a fan probably don’t know anything about basketball or just being in denial that these players Gilbert, Carlton and Vital are players who just have moments even tho I love CV cus he plays so hard. But as a UConn fan and former basketball player at Fordham I can admit the truth on players I think can do much better. JC is soft, dude couldn’t guard my grandmother. ALG dribble too deep in the paint instead of pulling up mid range all he worry about is getting his off while he should be penetrating to dish to Akok and JC for easy dunks/buckets/kick out. So posting that and seeing other people post on here isn’t the reason why we lost. This was a BAD lost for the fact we have to play wichita state Memphis Houston Temple coming up hope we can beat a 7-7 South Florida team Saturday

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
We lost this game cus turnovers bad shot selection and missed layups. They didn’t come focus to play. Awful coaching tonight by Danny and poor energy by the players. If you don’t like criticism then don’t read or reply back. Hans Springfield your just a fan probably don’t know anything about basketball or just being in denial that these players Gilbert, Carlton and Vital are players who just have moments even tho I love CV cus he plays so hard. But as a UConn fan and former basketball player at Fordham I can admit the truth on players I think can do much better. JC is soft, dude couldn’t guard my grandmother. ALG dribble too deep in the paint instead of pulling up mid range all he worry about is getting his off while he should be penetrating to dish to Akok and JC for easy dunks/buckets/kick out. So posting that and seeing other people post on here isn’t the reason why we lost. This was a BAD lost for the fact we have to play wichita state Memphis Houston Temple coming up hope we can beat a 7-7 South Florida team Saturday
haiku sez 'say what?'
moonshine and crack are bad snacks.
eat smart. rhyme ur rants.

Reaction Score
haiku sez 'say what?'
moonshine and crack are bad snacks.
eat smart. rhyme ur rants.
That’s what you Probably used after that horrible lost. Crack Dope and a shot of Henny. I was taught to stay away from Drugs in DARE class. Only drug I’m guilty of is Sports

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom