your second line is" - Yoda
Still time to correct

"OK, this one looks"
Just noting that DST
makes it seem later

This voodoo haiku
casting spells on Tulane U
see ya AAC
Just for the record my man Hans, it is a matter of interpretation by the reader. The intended Tulane U, is just that, I Iike the sound and the rhythm of it. The U is just a U, the word university is implied. Tulane U. It is similar to the AAC lettering in context, these words are not sounded out and counted for syllables.

Last edited:

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Just for the record my man Hans, it is a matter of interpretation by the reader. The intended Tulane U, is just that, I Iike the sound and the rhythm of it. The U is just a U, the word university is implied. Tulane U. It is similar to the AAC lettering in context, these words are not sounded out and counted for syllables.
What you intended
is not what I quoted though
Did you add the "U"?

Reaction Score
What you intended
is not what I quoted though
Did you add the "U"?
Indeed it is true
That at first there was no “U”
In questioned haiku.
It was part of the originally posted haiku, but then when I went back later it was not there, and I thought someone with corrective powers had removed it thinking it spelled out university. To the best of my knowledge when I posted it was there because it was part of my 7; I counted, you know how these things go. Perhaps I made a mistake somehow when I posted but again I know we all check.

Anyway, stranger things have happened, thank you for your comments and contributions.

UKemba15

Some flies are too awesome for the wall.
Reaction Score
It was part of the originally posted haiku, but then when I went back later it was not there, and I thought someone with corrective powers had removed it thinking it spelled out university. To the best of my knowledge when I posted it was there because it was part of my 7; I counted, you know how these things go. Perhaps I made a mistake somehow when I posted but again I know we all check.

Anyway, stranger things have happened, thank you for your comments and contributions.

It’s all in good fun, man.

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
Please consider this:
Start haiku mojo Wednesday
Its an early game

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics