Game day from Atlantis | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Game day from Atlantis

Reaction Score
It is very cool that he did that, and he is a classy guy, but based on what I have observed so far, that is also par for the course for these events. The coaches and teams know that it comes with territory. It should be a very good PR event for the fans who made the trip.
Saw Coach Jim B he had mask full up outside (which is fine) gave a holler wearing UConn gear and wanted nothing to do with me. Seemed salty, head down. Just a quick interaction but IMO no where near what coach Hurley will give for engagement.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Saw Coach Jim B he had mask full up outside (which is fine) gave a holler wearing UConn gear and wanted nothing to do with me. Seemed salty, head down. Just a quick interaction but IMO no where near what coach Hurley will give for engagement.
If you were Jim Boeheim would you go near a middle-aged man wearing a UConn jersey and hollering at you? I’d turn heel and run.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
5F23D1A9-F4F8-426B-9908-DBD34AA4CF13.jpeg
@Husky Alien , here is the back of the shirt; the front has a small tournament logo on the left chest.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I bought the long sleeve grey
I like that one, too; I would have bought grey in the short sleeve but that’s only available in children’s sizes. I like the design of the short sleeve better because I like a large image on the back and small image on the front left chest.

Reaction Score
One of the better and moderately ridiculous primary sponsors. Bad Boys Mowers Battle For Atlantis. Never heard of a Bad Boy Mower. Reminds me of the movie Kingpin. Odor Eaters Bowling Championship... or whatever it was called.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
One of the better and moderately ridiculous primary sponsors. Bad Boys Mowers Battle For Atlantis. Never heard of a Bad Boy Mower. Reminds me of the movie Kingpin. Odor Eaters Bowling Championship... or whatever it was called.
The had a Breeders Cup race this year sponsored by Big Ass Fans. All of the print read Big Ass Fans but the TV announcers would only say "Big Fans" on air.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
but you've heard of Odor Eaters, right?

Reaction Score
Carolyn Peck has mentioned the yacht 'Inspiration' on air. I think that might be Ron Howard's yacht if anybody sees him around in your travels.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Someones going to get hurt on this court this week. Loyola and MSU are sliding all over it.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Someones going to get hurt on this court this week. Loyola and MSU are sliding all over it.

Noticed that too during USC wome ball game. I'll assume there's no hockey rink underneath court.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

Looks like it is over. Our game might actually start on time?

Reaction Score
They was asked about other fans at the tournament
Since the game is Saturday it could prevent serious Auburn fans from going to the Bahamas. So they won’t have much of a following. That’s “The Game” for Auburn beating Alabama shuts up the Bama fans for a year some neighbors and friends . Kinda

Spoiler: Auburn is not beating Alibaba …..

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
The had a Breeders Cup race this year sponsored by Big Ass Fans. All of the print read Big Ass Fans but the TV announcers would only say "Big Fans" on air.

Those things are great. Their cfm air flow is tropical storm worthy.

Reaction Score
Please, no. We’ve had enough bad luck with injuries over the last few years. But, we hope no other players get hurt either. Maybe It’s a humidity issue?

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
I think Hawkins has a big game here against a small and inexperienced Auburn backcourt. Hurley might unleash him.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Bingham on msu is a low post defensive stud. Would fit on uconn.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom