Game day from Atlantis | The Boneyard

Game day from Atlantis

Reaction Score
What an experience so far. Got to meet the whole men’s team last night and women’s team around the resort yesterday. Coach and all the players so nice taking pic’s with me and the kids. So excited for today’s game.

Attachments

• 55CA6921-5447-4CB0-9F00-6FBA3F5EE8D6.jpeg
    55CA6921-5447-4CB0-9F00-6FBA3F5EE8D6.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 541
Reaction Score
By far I’ve seen more UConn fans here than others. Especially Monday with girls wrapping up. I’d say next is Baylor and Cuse

Reaction Score
What an experience so far. Got to meet the whole men’s team last night and women’s team around the resort yesterday. Coach and all the players so nice taking pic’s with me and the kids. So excited for today’s game.
Great picture of you guys, enjoy the game!

Reaction Score
They seem ready to go. Coach Hurley couldn’t have been more friendly, high fived my little guy. Asked where we’re from and thanked us for supporting team.
So cool man. For Hurley to do that is total love for us all. In no way is he required to do that. Classy guy. I bet other coaches in other programs don't even think of doing that.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
So cool man. For Hurley to do that is total love for us all. In no way is he required to do that. Classy guy. I bet other coaches in other programs don't even think of doing that.
It is very cool that he did that, and he is a classy guy, but based on what I have observed so far, that is also par for the course for these events. The coaches and teams know that it comes with territory. It should be a very good PR event for the fans who made the trip.

Reaction Score
It is very cool that he did that, and he is a classy guy, but based on what I have observed so far, that is also par for the course for these events. The coaches and teams know that it comes with territory. It should be a very good PR event for the fans who made the trip.
Yeah, true, but do you think a Coach K or a Calipari are in the same mode as Hurley is here? I just think Hurley gives more than most.

Reaction Score
Exactly. And who cares about the iron bowl anyway. And why is this even a thought on our gameday?
They was asked about other fans at the tournament
Since the game is Saturday it could prevent serious Auburn fans from going to the Bahamas. So they won’t have much of a following. That’s “The Game” for Auburn beating Alabama shuts up the Bama fans for a year some neighbors and friends . Kinda

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
They was asked about other fans at the tournament
Since the game is Saturday it could prevent serious Auburn fans from going to the Bahamas. So they won’t have much of a following. That’s “The Game” for Auburn beating Alabama shuts up the Bama fans for a year some neighbors and friends . Kinda
UConn plays Auburn today in 3 hours. The Iron Bowl is Saturday.

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
Election day 2016 I was living in Auburn. We were hosting Auburn in CT later that season. I was in UConn gear and saw Bruce Pearl in line. Really let him have it about how we were gonna cream them. I fear the subsequent losing streak vs. AU was all my fault. Hoping to break the curse today.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
For those of you enjoying fun in the sun in the Bahamas, what is the unofficial fan count? How are we representing compared to the other schools down there?

Reaction Score
For those of you enjoying fun in the sun in the Bahamas, what is the unofficial fan count? How are we representing compared to the other schools down there?
I’ll know better at game today because we had an over flow Monday Tuesday with women still here but as of now we have the most, based on seeing UConn swag.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom