Game Day Experience Survey | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Game Day Experience Survey

Reaction Score
I forgot to put that in, crap. He's so bad it's sickening.

I have mentioned the horrible PA in every survey to date, including the fact that they only pump people up for 3rd and 4th down - Why not every down? Ozzy and G n' R have plenty of songs, not just one each. :)

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
I have mentioned the horrible PA in every survey to date, including the fact that they only pump people up for 3rd and 4th down - Why not every down? Ozzy and G n' R have plenty of songs, not just one each. :)
There are plenty of songs by anyone. Iron Man would work. I've always thought that the guitar work in Kashmir sounds like a mechanized armored movement. There must be a Sabbath song they can borrow (War Pigs maybe). If I stared at my track list I'm sure I could find good ones.

Reaction Score
Sandstorm needs to continue be played at the end of the 3rd qtr, but not 10 seconds before the ball is snapped to start the 4th. Gets cutoff way too quickly. Let people get into that song - it gets the fans energized.

And that's my only beef with UConn Football. :rolleyes:

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Sandstorm needs to continue be played at the end of the 3rd qtr, but not 10 seconds before the ball is snapped to start the 4th. Gets cutoff way too quickly. Let people get into that song - it gets the fans energized.

That was a cluster. They played Livin on a Prayer during the same timeout.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
There were blue lots completely empty yesterday.

Except for the driver of the green pickup truck who ran over someones washer game, before speeding off to the other side of the parking lot.

Husky25

Reaction Score
In the freeform box regarding overall game day experience, I wrote that winning improves every facet.

I also wrote that they should cater more to the season ticket holder, especially when it comes to ticket promotion, as STHs pay full freight and up front.

When the school sells discounted tickets in an attempt to increase attendance, the Season ticket holders base is decentivized and actually has the opposite of intended consequences. Because Rentschler really does not have a bad viewing angle, STHs become single game purchasers for less.

Reaction Score
Here is what I don't get about the parking. If you have a blue pass, and you invite friends or family to tailgate and they are not season ticket holders, they essentially park in Ohio and have to walk a great distance. If they want to bring anything to the tailgate, that makes the trek worse. Don't you want to make it easier for these people so that they have a great experience so they come to more games, or maybe even become season ticket holders? I am not sure how you fix this but this scenario comes up often.Not sure how to fix it, but maybe others have thoughts on this.
Completely agree...one of my biggest beefs. I have different people come to many of our tailgates and I spend a lot of time guiding them (and then trying to find them) as they work their way toward blue lot. I have told reps over the years that assigned spots for the whole year would be perfect, ie..."here is where we will be...every game". We went to Uva last week and a longtime friend who lives down there has had his same spot for years...everyone knows where he is and lots of people swung by for quick hellos, while others stayed the whole time. Might be a stadium (LAZ) issue for us, but I would pay extra for spot Blue Lot C17 or whatever if I could have it the whole season.

Husky25

Reaction Score
Completely agree...one of my biggest beefs. I have different people come to many of our tailgates and I spend a lot of time guiding them (and then trying to find them) as they work their way toward blue lot. I have told reps over the years that assigned spots for the whole year would be perfect, ie..."here is where we will be...every game". We went to Uva last week and a longtime friend who lives down there has had his same spot for years...everyone knows where he is and lots of people swung by for quick hellos, while others stayed the whole time. Might be a stadium (LAZ) issue for us, but I would pay extra for spot Blue Lot C17 or whatever if I could have it the whole season.

Freeform parking during the first hour really alleviated that concern for us. The base group is always in the same spot.

Husky25

Reaction Score
Ha...I have no problem with getting there at the 5 hour pre-open...but none of the rest of my crew wants to do that!
Understood, but getting there at any point within that 1st hour allows for parking in or around the same spot.

I was just describing my situation. Certainly not the same for everyone.

Husky25

Reaction Score
That reminds me: In one of the freeform boxes, I also asked them to do what they could for more (any) 3:30 kick offs. The 4:45 am wake up calls are brutal and I don't even live in Fairfield County.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom