Game Day Alcohol Consumption | The Boneyard

Game Day Alcohol Consumption

Reaction Score
I am having a tough time gauging how much alcohol should be consumed after 6 years of the option being: Mind erasing levels / Blackout + 6 more.

Looking for input to properly enjoy a game rather than numbing pain. (reserves shall be kept on hand just in case mind erasure is warranted) Watching from home in Florida so no concerns about driving.

Reaction Score
Excited for the game and happy to approach it with positivity. Absolutely serious about the past 6 years of football inducing heavy drinking.

We have some alcohol connoisseurs here so more of a conversation about what people are planning to tailgate with and enjoy in a more relaxed UConn football mindstate.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I'm starting with this. If it gets out of hand, I have Tito's vodka in the bullpen.

CwsFYDOXgAE7UDS.jpg

Reaction Score
I usually have a few in the lot and buy one during the first quarter in the stadium. sobering up before the drive is a good thing.

Reaction Score
I am having a tough time gauging how much alcohol should be consumed after 6 years of the option being: Mind erasing levels / Blackout + 6 more.

Looking for input to properly enjoy a game rather than numbing pain. (reserves shall be kept on hand just in case mind erasure is warranted) Watching from home in Florida so no concerns about driving.
Uconn football has led to many drunken evenings. Either you binge to dull the pain or you overcelebrate a victory over maine because you didnt know how many opportunities to celebrate there would be. I recommend stopping before streaking in the nwighborhood. Its illegal down here. Im florida too. You Headed to Ucf this year??

Reaction Score

How most HC fans have imbibed after seemingly improbable HC football losses lately (not saying tonight will be as such...but no team has blown games like HC ovah the last few years).

Cheers!!!!

Reaction Score
Uconn football has led to many drunken evenings. Either you binge to dull the pain or you overcelebrate a victory over maine because you didnt know how many opportunities to celebrate there would be. I recommend stopping before streaking in the nwighborhood. Its illegal down here. Im florida too. You Headed to Ucf this year??

Most likely UCF bound. In J-ville now but might be moving back to the SRQ area in a few months. DWI's in FL are over $10k! UCF has a designated binge drinking area on campus!

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Risk mitigation.

Just took my first swig of bourbon.

First play afterwards? A kick return!!!!

Reaction Score
Game is blacked out here. Seems like a blessing so far. I get stuck watching UCF put up 40 in a half.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Swig of bourbon and a subsequent TD drive.

In the first quarter.

Chin's liver? "Oh no!"

Thank goodness I have off tomorrow.

Reaction Score
Swig of bourbon and a subsequent TD drive.

In the first quarter.

Chin's liver? "Oh no!"

Thank goodness I have off tomorrow.

You know what you have to do!! The football God's demand it!

Reaction Score

my nomination for post of the year consideration.

Reaction Score
reserves have been tapped. the game was blocked online but is now fully streaming in surround sound in my face and drinking is required.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom