Game chat - follow instructions | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Game chat - follow instructions

Reaction Score
There is a game conversation that we used last week. To be added to the conversation just reply to this thread. I’ll be in and out checking it. Anyone can add people to the conversation. Please check back in this thread occasionally and help out. Please keep chatter to the conversation and not in here. It causes headaches with advertisers. To get there click the envelope up top and see the thread. Thanks.

Reaction Score
Reminder - if you’ve been in previous few weeks your already in.

Reaction Score
There is a game conversation that we used last week. To be added to the conversation just reply to this thread. I’ll be in and out checking it. Anyone can add people to the conversation. Please check back in this thread occasionally and help out. Please keep chatter to the conversation and not in here. It causes headaches with advertisers. To get there click the envelope up top and see the thread. Thanks.

Reaction Score
I’d like to join. Thanks

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom