Game Changing Play? | The Boneyard

Game Changing Play?

Reaction Score
There are a few candidates but my pick is that 'quick' half court 3 taken by Vital which led to a Houston bucket to close within 1(?) in the 2nd half. Their crowd and team woke up.

Quite a few others but I'd like to see yours.

Reaction Score
There are a few candidates but my pick is that 'quick' half court 3 taken by Vital which led to a Houston bucket to close within 1(?) in the 2nd half. Their crowd and team woke up.

Quite a few others but I'd like to see yours.
Quick trigger deep 3? Sounds like the nova game as well

Reaction Score
There were 100 of them. Most bizarre game on multiple levels I have witnessed in a while. I need a therapist just to come to grips with what I just witnessed. My wife woke up and asked me what happened. I opened my mouth but nothing came out. She jus said we lost again huh and rolled over.

Reaction Score
There were 100 of them. Most bizarre game on multiple levels I have witnessed in a while. I need a therapist just to come to grips with what I just witnessed. My wife woke up and asked me what happened. I opened my mouth but nothing came out. She jus said we lost again huh and rolled over.
This. Bizarre is the only suitable word.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Up 6, 2 missed free throws. Two straight turnovers.

Same guy.
The first 3 early missed free throws gave me zero confidence that later free throws would steadily be made to protect the lead as the game wound down. It doesn't work that way.

Look at Mills and Jarreau's 20-23 free throw shooting. That s how it's done.

The lead would need to have been so large that the other team couldn't catch up. It wasn't.

Reaction Score
The Bouknight technical. With him in the game down the stretch we win.
Have to agree with this. I texted a friend of mine saying we have no closers to finish this game. Bouk would’ve at least drawn more attention. Vital and Gilbert don’t have what it takes to close a game. Both great kids and I can only imagine how painful losing is to them. Losing hurts but imagine the pain they feel? Vital wants to win so badly. Hopefully we can get some wins going forward

Reaction Score
Have to agree with this. I texted a friend of mine saying we have no closers to finish this game. Bouk would’ve at least drawn more attention. Vital and Gilbert don’t have what it takes to close a game. Both great kids and I can only imagine how painful losing is to them. Losing hurts but imagine the pain they feel? Vital wants to win so badly. Hopefully we can get some wins going forward
Although Bouknight had a couple of nice drives during the game, he doesn't have the confidence yet to take his man one-on-one and score, especially with the game on the line.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
It did, but I'd have preferred a similar look from 3, imagining that OT wouldn't work out so well.
If Sid and/or Bouknight were still in the game I’d have loved to see a corner 3 for them with that same play design

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom