OT: - Gambler’s Anonymous | The Boneyard

OT: Gambler’s Anonymous

Reaction Score
For those who put an occasional Dabloon on sporting events. Here’s one I’ve never seen. Tomorrow, Alabama is favored over Mercer by 53 points and my purveyor of possibilities has the over/under at 58.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I've seen bigger spreads though I can't remember what they were off-hand. I actually think Mercer will cover this one.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Crazy, they couldn't beat Holy Cross and you believe that they can cover against Purdue.
The Huskies have a new coach and quarterback. Last week the team seemed uninterested in playing but noise out of Storrs this week is that they’re fired up by the changes. Will UConn win? Maybe, maybe not, but it seems they don’t intend to be embarrassed again this weekend

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
For those who put an occasional Dabloon on sporting events. Here’s one I’ve never seen. Tomorrow, Alabama is favored over Mercer by 53 points and my purveyor of possibilities has the over/under at 58.
UConn vs Clemson ?

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
UConn vs Clemson ?
More than the 35 versus Purdue. They have a long way to go. Coach Brohm let up on UConn by taking out the offensive and defensive starters except for the offensive line after the half. Then took out the offensive line halfway through the 3rd quarter.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I just can't believe UConn lost to Purdue 0 - 49 LOL.
Looking at their schedule and the ESPN predictions on the outcome of their games. UConn's best chance to win a game is against Yale which is currently 37.9%. I feel sorry for the Interim UConn HC.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
UConn vs Clemson ?

After Clemson's lost last week... I was listening to the radio and the host was saying that Clemson should buy out UConn, and instead get a better opponent ... as they need quality wins and beating UConn would not help them at all. I just hope that the game isn't a night game :eek:
I just can't believe UConn lost to Purdue 0 - 49 LOL.

I'm surprised it was that close.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom