Gail Goestenkors Resigns | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Gail Goestenkors Resigns

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Doubt it. I'm not sure she would be able to recruit in the area (competing with Mulkey and Blair), which is why Gail failed. No, Texas should look for an established coach. As for Goestenkors, she should look into announcing. And if an AC job in the W comes up, I would avoid it, even it's in a nice part of the country, like LA, for example.
I think she should go back to Duke and build around Azure Stevens

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Not yet Bags. Wait until the "dog days of summer", when there's absolutely no fresh or current news coming out of the world of WCBB. No commits, no transfers, no player's accusations of coaches mistreatment, nothing. THEN we'll get desperate, and start grasping at straws. Nothing and no one will be taboo. Everything will be fair game. I know someone will start a thread that will be out in the stratosphere to the rest of us, but it will be close to their heart. :eek:

Im pretty sure of that
8a4bd63b92aa20a7480e266ab2a663dbcaac4fd3ee37fd36e143696223b07264.jpg

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
In other news, this joke still works... for the over 50 crowd. ;)
thats why I dont get it... but Google will help catch me up to speed

Fightin Choke

Golden Dome Fan
Reaction Score
I think she should go back to Duke and build around Azure Stevens
You know I've been thinking about this. At first , I thought it was a bad idea for Duke to get rid of Gail, but then when they named her replacement, it all made sense. Coach P. is a great X's and O's coach, as demonstrated by her ability to take a team of virtual unknowns so far into the tournament at Michigan State. And she also appears to be a supportive coach, a players' coach if you will, and I think the care and respect she shows her young charges will really pay dividends. And if you are still wondering whether Duke made the right choice, look at how each has fared at their new location. Gail quit (again) and Joanne is doing great! With her stellar recruiting, I see a NC very soon for the Dukies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom