gaffney- the next shabazz | The Boneyard

gaffney- the next shabazz

Reaction Score
Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

Reaction Score
Shabazz was a 5+ Year nba pro who had a vital role at UConn filled with high profile moments and big scoring games

Reaction Score
Did he?

To me he was net neutral tonight. That really doesn’t get it done in the long run though, does it?
I like gaffs nerve though. He may not be the best executor but he wants be the guy at crunch time. He does have swagger.

Reaction Score
Gaff was ok last night compared to most who were awful but Shabazz?? Lol....He needs to play like he did when we were down 12 with 3 minutes left the whole game. He diddles with the ball way too much for me but again, our guards aren’t that dynamic. His defense needs to improve a ton next year can’t yet guard a quick guard off the dribble which tends to lead our defense as a whole into disarray.

He showed some things at times though, there’s hope.

Reaction Score
Gaffney played well tonight because he isn’t afraid of contact.
Gaffney played well for a stretch late in the game when they needed him to attack the rim. Otherwise, the first 32 minutes of the game Gaf was beyond bad.

Reaction Score
Gaff was ok last night compared to most who were awful but Shabazz?? Lol....He needs to play like he did when we were down 12 with 3 minutes left the whole game. He diddles with the ball way too much for me but again, our guards aren’t that dynamic. His defense needs to improve a ton next year can’t yet guard a quick guard off the dribble which tends to lead our defense as a whole into disarray.

He showed some things at times though, there’s hope.
Gaff perhaps has confusion in his head, the coach calls most of the game taking about 10 seconds from our 30 in most possessions or it appears that way?

The only big that can get the ball inside sat for 24 minutes. Sanogo was a good option we chose not to use much. We gave up that advantage early in the first half. Why? Yes, he missed a few, didn't hold his picks long enough and is saddled with the defensive requirement of attempting to double team near half court. MD chose to play slow ball the entire second half. We matched this slow ball with calling so many offensive plays from the sidelines, nearly all of which ran through Bork. The only runs we made we also shot our selves. They were glairing, like practice mistakes.

We have some good bones, played hard the entire game and actually had box score highlights like rebounding, limited turnovers. Our future looks good, really need at least two shooters that can play defense. Lets grow!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom