Gaff & Jackson were good... and so was Sanogo. | The Boneyard

Gaff & Jackson were good... and so was Sanogo.

Reaction Score
There has been a lot of talk about Gaff & Jackson performances, but let's not overlook Sanogo. He's just turning into a very solid option. He makes a few freshman mistakes, but he looks so smooth on the offensive end. I'm just excited to watch as he develops during his college career.

Would it be fair to think that Hurley should tell him to watch as much of Draymond Green as possible. If he could continue to improve his range and handle, I think he's a good guy for him to try to emulate as he moves forward.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
There has been a lot of talk about Gaff & Jackson performances, but let's not overlook Sanogo. He's just turning into a very solid option. He makes a few freshman mistakes, but he looks so smooth on the offensive end. I'm just excited to watch as he develops during his college career.

Would it be fair to think that Hurley should tell him to watch as much of Draymond Green as possible. If he could continue to improve his range and handle, I think he's a good guy for him to try to emulate as he moves forward.
Draymond green and improve his range and handle in the same sentence? Tell me more I’m interested...

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
One sophomore and two freshmen played very well. I think our future looks bright, I think Hurley is bringing in quality recruits. Our upperclassmen have to perform better, especially without Bouk. We need the energetic and productive Whalley. Cole has been good, not great, I'm still waiting for him to bang two or three 3's back to back to back to give us some momentum. As opposed to an occasional big shot. Adams needs to be more productive. Martin has been a pleasant surprise. In his senior year now, Polley has only given us a handful of big games, I'm not sure we can expect that to change at this point. Maybe when Bouk comes back, he'll start getting better looks.

On to Providence, I think we'll see Bouk

PS: It was the men on Seton Hall, read Seniors, that made a difference and won that game

Reaction Score
One sophomore and two freshmen played very well. I think our future looks bright, I think Hurley is bringing in quality recruits. Our upperclassmen have to perform better, especially without Bouk. We need the energetic and productive Whalley. Cole has been good, not great, I'm still waiting for him to bang two or three 3's back to back to back to give us some momentum. As opposed to an occasional big shot. Adams needs to be more productive. Martin has been a pleasant surprise. In his senior year now, Polley has only given us a handful of big games, I'm not sure we can expect that to change at this point. Maybe when Bouk comes back, he'll start getting better looks.

On to Providence, I think we'll see Bouk

PS: It was the men on Seton Hall, read Seniors, that made a difference and won that game
Agree that those players look good but who picks up for Bouk when he leaves?

Reaction Score
I’m very impressed with Sanogo’s scoring ability around the basket but we need more that 2 rebounds from him. At least more rebounds than fouls. To be fair to Adamo, the refs seem to call 1 or 2 questionables on him every game

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Cam

Top Bottom