Gabby Williams | The Boneyard

Gabby Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Noticed she's not wearing a knee brace. Somewhat surprised with her history of injuries.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Noticed she's not wearing a knee brace. Somewhat surprised with her history of injuries.

She was there as a camp counselor. We don't know if she's been cleared for all basketball activities, some of which (cutting, lateral movement) may require that she wear a knee brace, at least initially.

Reaction Score
CORRECTION ON WILLIAMS: Big mistake there. Ain't Gabby. Definitely either Meyers or Milford....take it to the bank.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
CORRECTION ON WILLIAMS: Big mistake there. Ain't Gabby. Definitely either Meyers or Milford....take it to the bank.
Meyers ain't never got that high off the ground. Even back in the day. I have been terribly afflicted with the white man's disease.

Reaction Score
Well then, I stand corrected. And looking a little more closely, it might well be my friend, Daddy Choc.

Reaction Score
What gives me goosebumps is how good of a on ball defender Gabby Williams will become under Geno's system. Mix it up with her off-the-charts athletic skills (World-class athleticism), Gabby will easily be a demon on defense; a nightmare to people like Tea Cooper, Asia Durr, or any guard who is not wearing a Uconn jersey during game time.

Reaction Score
Really something how comments change!.Fast and quick...She jumped center for her team at Reed...She played point and controlled the games,understandable with her BB skill and athletic ability combined. Rarely see BOTH together to her degree! She could play the 1 or 2.And a slasher who can sky like no woman's player I have ever seen..and that includes ND Lloyd etc,etc..Not a KLS,KLM,or ECK.But who is.....but a good outside shot..........Go Gabby.....Sky High Girl!!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Am I the only one nervous about her playing around? I really doubt the coaches would find that interesting.

Reaction Score
Really something how comments change!.Fast and quick...She jumped center for her team at Reed...She played point and controlled the games,understandable with her BB skill and athletic ability combined. Rarely see BOTH together to her degree! She could play the 1 or 2.And a slasher who can sky like no woman's player I have ever seen..and that includes ND Lloyd etc,etc..Not a KLS,KLM,or ECK.But who is.....but a good outside shot.....Go Gabby.....Sky High Girl!!
I am really looking forward to the MoJeff to Williams Alley-Oops. :D

45 TO GO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member