Gabby Williams update | The Boneyard

Gabby Williams update

Reaction Score
Geno just said that Gabby’s ok. She could’ve played but probably going to hold her out of next game as a precaution. He will know for sure tomorrow at shoot-around. Sounds very promising that she’ll be fine by tournament. It was her hip. Thank god!!!

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
I still the full presser available?

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Huge relief to hear that she could have played in it — I’m still hoping she can limit minutes as much as possible in the next two games. Just makes me skittish

Reactions: HGN
Reaction Score
With Cincinnati beating Tulsa 66-65, while I'm thrilled for Jamelle to make the semi's, Geno doesn't have to play Gabby at all and Crystal Dangerfield for as little as possible, and still get to the Finals!
Why take chances with 6 huge NCAA games coming up soon! Rest one or both and squeak by Cincinnati if need be then play them vs SoFl most likely on Tuesday night!
Katie Lou, Kia, Pheesa, Azura, and Walker can handle the Bearcats. And starting will put some juice on Miss Walker to play at her best!
And it'll expand the bench Molly, Kyla, and Batouly will get some much needed minutes in pressure situations!

HGN

Reaction Score
Huge relief to hear that she could have played in it — I’m still hoping she can limit minutes as much as possible in the next two games. Just makes me skittish
VAMike , my sentiments exactly.

Reaction Score
With Cincinnati beating Tulsa 66-65, while I'm thrilled for Jamelle to make the semi's, Geno doesn't have to play Gabby at all and Crystal Dangerfield for as little as possible, and still get to the Finals!
Why take chances with 6 huge NCAA games coming up soon! Rest one or both and squeak by Cincinnati if need be then play them vs SoFl most likely on Tuesday night!
Katie Lou, Kia, Pheesa, Azura, and Walker can handle the Bearcats. And starting will put some juice on Miss Walker to play at her best!
And it'll expand the bench Molly, Kyla, and Batouly will get some much needed minutes in pressure situations!

I know the starting five play the best defense, producing the best opportunities to get quickly off the dime. And the bench has allowed opponents to outscore us in the second half. However, because I'm not one of our coaches (despite my observational expertise) I like the idea of pressuring Walker and Batouly and Molly and Kyla to be more aggressive, take their shots when open, pass the ball better into space and generally kick some butt out there.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom