Gabby Williams update.....good news | The Boneyard

Gabby Williams update.....good news

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidinNaples

11 is way better than 2..!! :)
Reaction Score
Gabby Williams, recovering from knee surgery, has been updating her progress via twitter..... For example, within the last week or so, "started cutting today at rehab". Also, "and I was able to run 3 laps and lunge". And my favorite, "I'm starting to feel more like myself again. #the return". Note the hashtag, "the return".... This young lady is focused on getting back to pre-injury form..!! Good for her and Go Huskies...!!

Reaction Score
What was the plan for her again ? was she going to red-shirt her 2nd year and tryout for the Olympics

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
What was the plan for her again ? was she going to red-shirt her 2nd year and tryout for the Olympics
Did not sound like that was her priority any more.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Good to hear. Looking forward to that class. Could be another great one.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
It sounded like that redshirt/Rio year was very much on the table for all the schools recruiting her but of late she seems to have
said things that indicate basketball is her main sport with the track option still existing though.

Fantastic news on how she is doing. I wonder if she expects to play Game One of her high school season???

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
It sounded like that redshirt/Rio year was very much on the table for all the schools recruiting her but of late she seems to have
said things that indicate basketball is her main sport with the track option still existing though.

Fantastic news on how she is doing. I wonder if she expects to play Game One of her high school season???
Yes, she said during the rehab lay up she found herself thinking about hoops much more than track. She said she thought relatively little about track.

DavidinNaples

11 is way better than 2..!! :)
Reaction Score
Latest from Gabby today via Twitter....."I've never had a workout like that at rehab before...My body is jello." IMO, this kid is on a mission...!! Good for her...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom