Gabby Williams on Forbes! | The Boneyard

Gabby Williams on Forbes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Wow. That's interesting. Especially since Steve Forbes worked so hard to have Title IX weakened. I canceled my Forbes magazine subscription because of it.

Reaction Score
I thought it was Geno's. Saw this some time ago on a blog that I read:

goalhabits_160224.jpg

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Forbes quote of the day:

Quote of the Day
"We make it look easy on the court... because we practice until we cannot get it wrong anymore."

Gabby Williams

Regardless of where it came from - it IS a great Geno quote... it's still very cool to see Gabby Williams quoted there. I do wish they said who she is - ie... UCONN player, or whatever... But still it's very cool!!

Reaction Score
Oh really?
One of the last credible journalistic ventures (along with the Wall Street Journal)- you're at a disadvantage without it (Unless you consider Bloomberg Business Week a valid competitor).

Wow. That's interesting. Especially since Steve Forbes worked so hard to have Title IX weakened. I canceled my Forbes magazine subscription because of it.

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
I'm sure they hear it all the time, so they've internalized it. And the ... in the middle of the quote might have been her attributing it to Geno. As in "We make it look easy on the court, but Coach says it's because we practice until we cannot get it wrong anymore."

Reaction Score
That quote is a UConn mantra, now. Doesn't matter who the source was, it has been fully assimilated into the UConn WBB culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom