Gabby Williams Congratulations (Baptism) | The Boneyard

Gabby Williams Congratulations (Baptism)

dannykuconn

Cheerman of Board
Reaction Score
safe_image.php.jpg
This is a picture Gabby posted on twitter and said " 09/01/17 has become the most important day in my life and i'm so thankful to have had my sisters with me!"
Love the UConn shirt and that she is so happy. Was not sure if this is boneyard material but anything that makes Gabby this happy I have to post.

Reaction Score
View attachment 24592 This is a picture Gabby posted on twitter and said " 09/01/17 has become the most important day in my life and i'm so thankful to have had my sisters with me!"
Love the UConn shirt and that she is so happy. Was not sure if this is boneyard material but anything that makes Gabby this happy I have to post.
View attachment 24592 This is a picture Gabby posted on twitter and said " 09/01/17 has become the most important day in my life and i'm so thankful to have had my sisters with me!"

Reaction Score
Congratulations Gabby, you'll be jumping even higher now!

Reaction Score
I'm not religious, but I'm super happy for her - she is one extra special lady, extraordinary person, and wonderful BB player...!
Like you Scud49 I'm not a religious person but if this is what Gabby feels is necessary in her life than I wish her all the best. She always plays with a purpose and now i think she can play with a sense of calm and fulfillment.

Reaction Score
Grace to Ms. Williams. Good stuff.

[if my logo and presence is offensive via "guilt by association" I'm asking one of the Mods to tell me I should be a reader, but not a poster]

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom