Gabby or Napheesa: Who has the better stride? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Gabby or Napheesa: Who has the better stride?

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Gabby bounces down the court no doubt because of her high jump training. I'm waiting for the day she jumps to the top of the XL Center or Gampel Pavilion.
Or at least blocks Coates or Wilson.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
As an old goat-emeritus, I smile at the thought that the slowest of the Huskies could run the court "down and back" three or more times to my one. And it would not be a close finish. When we get snarky on the BY, and post that somebody on the floor is slow, I'm thinking "compared to...?"

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
As an old goat-emeritus, I smile at the thought that the slowest of the Huskies could run the court "down and back" three or more times to my one. And it would not be a close finish. When we get snarky on the BY, and post that somebody on the floor is slow, I'm thinking "compared to...?"
Ah, just take it in Stride.

Reaction Score
"Gabby has this wonderful, effortless, playful prance. Reminds me of a foal in the meadow." Couldn't have put it better. So much fun watching this group develop....Kia more relaxed and doing whatever needs to be done, Lou adding so much diversity to her game, Pheesa becoming as automatic as Morgan Tuck around the basket, Gabby defying gravity and Saniya finally gaining confidence and becoming a reliable part of the group. But as far as running the court, Gabby is it.

Reaction Score
I cannot take my eyes off of Gabby as she runs the floor, even when she's not in transition.

He 'gate' is as athletically pleasing as it gets.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom